Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

No, it's 32.
After the Man United game for Lewis Dunk.

Ah, I hadn't realised that.. keep fingers crossed! Is it 32 game line for everyone ? could Potter leave him out to keep him available for the rest of the games? Should probably do my own research!!??

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
5 years!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54163120

gre.JPG

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
David Bowie tastic!

“Super, Super Jack, Super, Super Jack, Super Jackie Grealish’

As part of the deal he apparently gets a lifetime supply of children’s size Villa shorts to show off his tight buns (like two boiled eggs in a hankie)

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Ironic that Robbie Savage is giving that out...

Robbie Savage wanted to be a Roy Keane type of hard man but was always a 'let me at 'em, hold me back' guy.
Two examples in the clip above alone. As soon as he's faced up he turns away.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t like the guy unless he’s in an England shirt but can’t argue at the moment he’s one of the best players in the world. Absolutely class. So how do we stop him Saturday? Surely there will be a plan to close him everytime he gets it or even man mark the ****er?!

Who would be best equipped to stop him in our squad?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Don’t like the guy unless he’s in an England shirt but can’t argue at the moment he’s one of the best players in the world. Absolutely class. So how do we stop him Saturday? Surely there will be a plan to close him everytime he gets it or even man mark the ****er?!

Agree - Ben White for me

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Should have been in the England team ages ago and has now made it impossible for Southgate to drop him, I hope.

As for Grealish, I think he has the same sort of mischievous personality that Peter Ward had. A character in the dressing room.

Ask yourself this, would a night out with the lads be better for having Grealish there or Kane?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Not like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFRd65Itp24

And not like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKK8JUBgs4s

What could we learn from these videos?
1. Mooy got the red card resulting in the loss and the made useless pass resulting in the draw. Lets send that ****er to China.
2. Lets not attack with Bernardo and Montoya at the same while up 1-0. In fact, lets not Bernardo and Montoya.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

They pulled a blinder getting Barkley in- you can double up on Grealish, or try, but they have another player who can beat men and deliver quality, not to mention a goal threat. They're a really hard team to play against now.
Agree re: Grealish, his progress has been incredible.
Personally think Yves has the pace to at least disrupt him- if we play White on him he is going to move A LOT, and often play on the wing. Could be a big, big ask. Lamptey will have to have a good game too.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Only player before today I'd have ranked above Haha for cheating and diving. Not gone up in my mind today either just solidified my view.

The problem with these players is 80% of the time.they legitimately deserve a freekick or they won the foul. But there are too many complete flops. You'd think the fact they over-exaggerate the legit ones would make the refs more attentive to watching closely and questioning, not less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here