Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Thanks again everyone for keeping this going.

Owens girlfriend put out a video over the weekend on social media but, as of this morning, there is still absolutely nothing to report. On Friday it will be 3 weeks since he disappeared and, quite frankly, my heart grows heavier every single day that passes with no news. Last week there were a couple of search parties along the clifftops at Saltdean looking for his belongings (phone, wallet etc) but nothing was found.

2020 really is the shittiest year ever :down:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Owens girlfriend put out a video over the weekend on social media but, as of this morning, there is still absolutely nothing to report. On Friday it will be 3 weeks since he disappeared and, quite frankly, my heart grows heavier every single day that passes with no news. Last week there were a couple of search parties along the clifftops at Saltdean looking for his belongings (phone, wallet etc) but nothing was found.

Please keep positive, although no news there is still hope he will be found safe and well.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
The fact that he’s a hulking great sixteen year old rather than a helpless child is cause for hope, I think.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

My heart goes out to all his friends and family. It will be very worrying times for all concerned.

As others have said though. There is always hope. People have, and do go missing for longer and then turn up safe and well.

Hoping and praying he turns up safe soon.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
:bounce:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
So sorry there is still no news

Thank you. Its 3 weeks today since Owen disappeared, and we are still clinging on to some hope. My son and two of his friends (all 3 played with Owen at Woodingdean FC) joined a search across Telscombe Tye a couple of days ago, and on the way home they went by to see Owens mum. She sent a lovely text to us yesterday to say how much she appreciated them passing to see how she was doing, & everyone's efforts to find him so far....but we wont stop until he comes home safely.

The first thing that popped up on my FB feed yesterday was this photo of all the lads (inc. Owen on the far left) at Camp Nou watching Barcelona during their football tour to Spain 3 years ago. Happier days & brought a lump to my throat.

FB_IMG_1587041470600.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here