Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah. Feelings go out to them.

I have had a couple of panics with my kids over the years.
Just losing track of them for 10 minutes (when little) and an hour (when teenager) was harrowing enough.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yeah. Feelings go out to them.

I have had a couple of panics with my kids over the years.
Just losing track of them for 10 minutes (when little) and an hour (when teenager) was harrowing enough.

Same that complete sickening feeling for about two seconds seems like a life time when you turn around while shopping and they are not there only for them to have moved to your other side was bad enough for me. I can not imagine the agony his parents are feeling. Really hope he is found safe.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Thank you so much to everyone for bouncing this the last few days while I've not been on here.

Unfortunately there has still been absolutely no sightings, or contact at all with Owen. We had Police round the other evening talking to my son, but they were pretty much admitting to drawing a complete blank so far. There was some CCTV of him walking past a friends house on the evening he disappeared (which meant he walked straight past our place too....I feel awful that I didn't notice him out the window, or see which way he went) but I dont think anything has come of it. His mum is sleeping in the front garden every night so as not to miss him when he comes home....just heartbreaking.

After 10 days+ now, I am unfortunately fearing the worst. I desperately dont want to but, knowing him as we do, theres no way he would've kept his family in anguish this long.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank you so much to everyone for bouncing this the last few days while I've not been on here.

Unfortunately there has still been absolutely no sightings, or contact at all with Owen. We had Police round the other evening talking to my son, but they were pretty much admitting to drawing a complete blank so far. There was some CCTV of him walking past a friends house on the evening he disappeared (which meant he walked straight past our place too....I feel awful that I didn't notice him out the window, or see which way he went) but I dont think anything has come of it. His mum is sleeping in the front garden every night so as not to miss him when he comes home....just heartbreaking.

After 10 days+ now, I am unfortunately fearing the worst. I desperately dont want to but, knowing him as we do, theres no way he would've kept his family in anguish this long.

Sorry to hear.........can only imagine how everyone is feeling

This popped up on Twitter this morning - probably nothing but in case you haven't seen it. https://twitter.com/Kebru13/status/1246979600741281792?s=20

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We went for a walk several days ago and the wife saw the poster, this jogged her memory back to last Tuesday and she was cycling with my daughter down near the old styne and a young boy came up to them and said he was sixteen and wanted some money to stay in a hostel as he was scared to be on the streets during this. She thought it looked like him, so immediately called the number on the poster, they called back and told her several other people reported seeing someone fitting his discretion the same day and area. I do hope he is found, and if it was not him who approached my wife another young person on the streets, any young people on the streets is too many.... spare a thought for them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Still no news?

No, nothing :down:. There was a big search party out on the cliffs at Saltdean on Sunday afternoon looking through hedgerows and grass for his phone, wallet etc...but no sign of anything at all.

It really is SO frustrating that there hasn't been a SINGLE piece of evidence to give any clues to what happened that evening.....

Desperately sad.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here