Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Contact the Producers of news programmes like The One Show.

They might be glad to do a feature on it. To turn their attention to something other than CV

Good shout Noo - I've messaged someone I know who used to work for the BBC & shes going to pass on the details to a couple of people there. Ive also messaged an old school friend who works up at SKYs main HQ to see if theres anything they can do.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Good shout Noo - I've messaged someone I know who used to work for the BBC & shes going to pass on the details to a couple of people there. Ive also messaged an old school friend who works up at SKYs main HQ to see if theres anything they can do.

What about contacting Paul Barber, to see if a message can be put on the clubs website?
I did a similar thing when requesting to copy the BG testimonial from matchday program and put on NSC, through Man Of Sussex.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
What about contacting Paul Barber, to see if a message can be put on the clubs website?

I believe the group behind the FB page contacted the Albion's twitter page a couple of days ago, but are still waiting on a response.

Owen used to play for Woodingdean Wanderers at the Nuffield Ground at the top of Falmer Road, so would be a story close to home for the Albion if they got involved.

edit: I've just emailed Paul Barber now *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Thank you.

I've just seen the views of this thread are at over 2k since yesterday, so a massive thank you to everybody for taking the time to have a look.

If we all keep an eye open Im hoping that someone may see something. Owen could be anywhere by now, so even if you're not in the Sussex area, please look out for him.

Cheers NSC.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I believe the group behind the FB page contacted the Albion's twitter page a couple of days ago, but are still waiting on a response.

Owen used to play for Woodingdean Wanderers at the Nuffield Ground at the top of Falmer Road, so would be a story close to home for the Albion if they got involved.

edit: I've just emailed Paul Barber now *fingers crossed*

:thumbsup::)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Response already from Paul - and he is getting in touch with the communications dept to get this story out on all their platforms ASAP.

Lovely gesture from him and the club.

Jul 7, 2003
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18347892.owen-harding-search-continues-missing-saltdean-teen/

argus.JPG

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Whilst cycling on the Downs today I saw posters about Owen everywhere - on every gate, direction post etc. And a helicopter was flying around, back and forth. God, I hope he is found soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here