Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Mods, I hope this is OK to post?

NSC - Some of you may have heard about this over the weekend, but if you haven't please take a look below.

My sons friend Owen went missing on Thursday evening after an argument at home - and hasn't been seen since. Hes not used his bank card, or his bus ID, and his phone is out of charge / unresponsive. He was only wearing a tracksuit at the time, and with the freezing conditions over the weekend we are all becoming increasingly concerned for his safety. His mum is frantic with worry, and the Police have had search teams out all weekend around the Saltdean / Peacehaven / Woodingdean area. The helicopter will be going up again today after 2 sweeps on Saturday night and Sunday.
Posters are going up rapidly around town, its all over social media, and we have all been hunting the Down-land behind the Deans when we can. There is also a Facebook page called FIND OWEN HARDING - MISSING TEEN that has all the latest up to date info on there.

If anyone is out on their daily exercise, wherever that may be, please keep an eye open for him, and lets try to get him home to his family as quick as we can.

Thanks everyone....& fingers crossed.

20200330_082249.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mods, I hope this is OK to post?

NSC - Some of you may have heard about this over the weekend, but if you haven't please take a look below.

My sons friend Owen went missing on Thursday evening after an argument at home - and hasn't been seen since. Hes not used his bank card, or his bus ID, and his phone is out of charge / unresponsive. He was only wearing a tracksuit at the time, and with the freezing conditions over the weekend we are all becoming increasingly concerned for his safety. His mum is frantic with worry, and the Police have had search teams out all weekend around the Saltdean / Peacehaven / Woodingdean area. The helicopter will be going up again today after 2 sweeps on Saturday night and Sunday.
Posters are going up rapidly around town, its all over social media, and we have all been hunting the Down-land behind the Deans when we can. There is also a Facebook page called FIND OWEN HARDING - MISSING TEEN that has all the latest up to date info on there.

If anyone is out on their daily exercise, wherever that may be, please keep an eye open for him, and lets try to get him home to his family as quick as we can.

Thanks everyone....& fingers crossed.

View attachment 121581

Just bumping this one as it wa sfalling down the page.

Not my neck of the woods, so won't beable to check.

Hope there is some good news on this one soon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thank you.... Mods, is it possible to keep it at the top for a few days?

We can stick it at the top, if you'd like, but honestly - you are better off bouncing it. Nobody reads the stickies.

Absolute best of luck for positive news soon. Horrendous time for the family and friends

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
We can stick it at the top, if you'd like, but honestly - you are better off bouncing it. Nobody reads the stickies.

Absolute best of luck for positive news soon. Horrendous time for the family and friends

Ok, thanks HK...will keep an eye on it over the next few days.

Yep, his mum is beside herself with worry - as are the rest of family and friends. Trying to get out searching as best we can (seems like most of Saltdean is out at one time or another) - but not ideal with the current restrictions.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:bounce:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Any news ?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
any news?

Another 24hrs gone, and still no sign of Owen anywhere unfortunately.
Police did have a potential lead on the whereabouts of his phone last night (Bromley) but it was reported as an error by the phone company shortly afterwards.

Thank you so much to everyone who kept bouncing this last night to keep it on page 1.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside, the musician Jon Hopkins has been posting this on his Facebook page. Owen is a friend’s nephew.

I hope he’s found safe and sound. Good luck.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
As an aside, the musician Jon Hopkins has been posting this on his Facebook page. Owen is a friend’s nephew.

I hope he’s found safe and sound. Good luck.

Thank you - we live in hope that he comes home.

Julia Sawalha (another family friend) and JK Rowling have also been posting it on their social media pages, so the circle is ever expanding.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Contact the Producers of news programmes like The One Show.

They might be glad to do a feature on it. To turn their attention to something other than CV

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:bounce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports