Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BT Sports 3

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Bong letting us down as usual.

Jul 7, 2003
Showing the Bury v Albion game from the following week now. Harry Wilson has looked a liability at left back in both games (if only BG was still around). Sooner we get rid of him the better.

There's a young lad at Preston who looks like he might have something about him - but skinny but nothing steak and Guinness can't fix. I think his name is Lawrenson.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Showing the Bury v Albion game from the following week now. Harry Wilson has looked a liability at left back in both games (if only BG was still around). Sooner we get rid of him the better.

There's a young lad at Preston who looks like he might have something about him - but skinny but nothing steak and Guinness can't fix. I think his name is Lawrenson.

Yeah, saw him. He's no Roy Jennings though so don't think he'll go very far

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

He'll do. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here