Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
If anyones still interested in joining the Sunday Night Poker Games then you're more than welcome , this is the information you need to join the club The club name is BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492 ,games start at 8pm every Sunday night until we can all find better things to do with Sunday nights .

I have requested to join - Takers12

Cheers

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget today is SUNDAY as the days seem to merging into one big Mehday game starts at 8pm , on a side note can anyone who played last week see a League table as i can't seem see it at all , see you at the tables :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Don't forget today is SUNDAY as the days seem to merging into one big Mehday game starts at 8pm , on a side note can anyone who played last week see a League table as i can't seem see it at all , see you at the tables :thumbsup:

No can't see a table..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If you've recently applied to join the club you've now been accepted and are free to play tonight's game , 8pm , don't forget in the event of more than 9 players the tables will be split until 9 remain , in the event 9 turn up the table will still be split for 10 minutes at the start of the tourney to allow for any latecomers , the 2 previous game results have been recorded but for some reason the league isn't showing on the page as it should , iv'e emailed Pokerstars and still awaiting a reply , so hopefully they will sort this out , see you at the tables tonight :thumbsup:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
We play a $5 game 1500 chip start blinds rising every 15 minutes, there were 9 of us last week and the game lasted just under [/I]

Hi

Is $5 the total cost, or could it end up costing me more?!

(judging by the question I think you can probably guess whether going to win this!)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Total cost is $5.50, then prize money split however many are playing, only 5 turned up tonight so it's just the winner who gets paid 25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here