Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Come on fishes sorry newbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doogs, I used to play with you boys at the start, ( I was the Peanut Roaster ) and remember you as a soft touch. x

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That’s right although looking at the league table don’t remember u near the top [emoji23]

Love it!

I won't be playing tonight, two reasons. I can't justify it at the moment, and also poker stars can't verify me, so I'm quite happy all round!

You lot will have great fun, as we always did. Be careful of Tay though, he may look silly, but he's not.... x

Have great fun!

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Love it!

I won't be playing tonight, two reasons. I can't justify it at the moment, and also poker stars can't verify me, so I'm quite happy all round!

You lot will have great fun, as we always did. Be careful of Tay though, he may look silly, but he's not.... x

Have great fun!

Take care hope to c u soon
8 signed up come on people time to step up

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Love it!

Have great fun!

Missing you, pickles. Shame you won't be involved tonight. Perhaps a trip to deepest, darkest Wales. When this is all over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Missing you, pickles. Shame you won't be involved tonight. Perhaps a trip to deepest, darkest Wales. When this is all over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like a trip to Wales is on the cards.

We've followed Our Tay from Newhaven and beyond.....when it's over, it's Wales then.

We all knew this would happen, so Wales it is. Get the sausages on, matey

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Looks like a trip to Wales is on the cards.

We've followed Our Tay from Newhaven and beyond.....when it's over, it's Wales then.

We all knew this would happen, so Wales it is. Get the sausages on, matey

More than welcome you boys know that, probably best you stay over

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
More than welcome you boys know that, probably best you stay over

Not a bloody B&B you now :lolol:

Good game tonight and the league is on auto so ready to register whenever you want for next sunday .

Just to clear something up , the game starts at 8pm but there is a 10 minute window for late arrivals to register , this is why on tonights table of 9 it split us into two groups for 10 minutes to allow for the latecomers , i hope that makes sense , see you next Sunday hopefully .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If anyones still interested in joining the Sunday Night Poker Games then you're more than welcome , this is the information you need to join the club The club name is BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492 ,games start at 8pm every Sunday night until we can all find better things to do with Sunday nights .

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
If anyones still interested in joining the Sunday Night Poker Games then you're more than welcome , this is the information you need to join the club The club name is BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492 ,games start at 8pm every Sunday night until we can all find better things to do with Sunday nights .

How much is the entry fee?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here