Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I have many more requesting to join.

The one I had you can save schedule results history.

When shall I create the first tournament ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I have many more requesting to join.

The one I had you can save schedule results history.

When shall I create the first tournament ?

I am every evening :) so any night is good for me. After 8.30/9 ideally

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bit confused now ... have joined 3327492 and 3327785 ???

I can only say that this code 3327492 is the Sunday night 8pm NSC poker club which i will run every Sunday night if people register to it of course , once you apply to join i will accept and then you will be able to register for this weeks organised game game , i'm not sure myself what the other club has decided to do .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can only say that this code 3327492 is the Sunday night 8pm NSC poker club which i will run every Sunday night if people register to it of course , once you apply to join i will accept and then you will be able to register for this weeks organised game game , i'm not sure myself what the other club has decided to do .

OK will show up to 3327492 and then see what happens with the other. Cheers

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I'm getting confuzzed now , so without further ado iv'e set up a regular Sunday Night game starting this Sunday at 8pm , all results will go toward the NSC Poker League , buy in is $5.50 10 minute blinds 1500 chip start , so just apply to join , i'll accept , then just find our NSC tournament in the home game section and register for this sundays game , tourny number 2849456434

BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492

Invite sent

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So just to be perfectly clear registration is now open for sundays game at 8pm if you fancy playing then find club ID 3327492 , apply to join , i will accept then you're free to register for Sundays game .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I am in. Let’s get at least five of us. You get an email each time there’s a torno.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
So there are 2 clubs set up

3327785 has 9 members but no games set up

3327492 has 6 members and a game set up for Sunday at 20.00 (although only 3 registered so far)

Might be an idea if everyone joins 3327492 and then join the Sunday game? Other games can then be added given most of us have nothing much better to do

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I will be joining the Sunday game but no funds until tomorrow (hopefully)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So there are 2 clubs set up

3327785 has 9 members but no games set up

3327492 has 6 members and a game set up for Sunday at 20.00 (although only 3 registered so far)

Might be an idea if everyone joins 3327492 and then join the Sunday game? Other games can then be added given most of us have nothing much better to do

It would be nice if those that want to play regular Sunday games join 3327492 then actually register for the game , at it's most popular we had about 16 people playing on a Sunday night but things dropped off after a while and just a few showed up , i don't mind hosting the games at all as it's all done now and as long as there is interest i'll keep it going and remind folk of the game on the Sunday , we did actually get a nice group together and as Pickles mentioned quite a few of us met up and held live poker nights at Slicks house , whatever happens this Sundays game will go ahead it's just a case of how many fancy it now , so see you all at the table Sunday night .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We can all join the other, makes no sense to have two. As long as everyone is made admin, we can create tournos within that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here