Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There may be some confusion as to which Club ID you need so this is the correct code for anyone else who wishes to join , see you all Sunday 8pm

ID 3327492

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Who were the top three last sunday please ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] [MENTION=30352]McTavish[/MENTION]

Invitation Code is BRIGHTONFC2020 case sensitive .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I will be publishing a table manually based on all previous results which i have saved apart from last weeks , doh ! , if you play but don't finish in the top 3 you will be awarded 1 point , 1st = 8 points 2nd = 5 points 3rd = 3 points , Pokerstars are no closer to restarting the league tables themselves so there we are .

The league will run as long as people still show up on Sunday nights games if there are less than 3 players no points will be awarded apart from 1 point for showing up , hope that's ok with everyone , nice turn out last Sunday lets keep those numbers up .

See you all Sunday 8pm .

This is the table compiled by Frankie , we have one week missing from the scoring but there were only 3 playing that game so 1 point awarded to each , if you think you have more or less points then sorry i didn't know pokerstars wouldn't be providing the leagues and stats like previous seasons so take it on trust what iv'e given you and then we can go from there , happy days .

1st Doogie 25

2nd Taybha 18

3rd Bhafc1901 18

4th Culzean 17

5th Skinto 16

6th Rslick 15

7th PauliC 15

8th Iboreale 14

9th Paul Aces 13

10th Hailsham Gull 11

11th Takers 3

12th Embryologist 1

13th britishfella 1 **** not 100% sure of this but nobody will notice .

This seasons league runs from 12th of March 2020 until 12th September 2020 , the league will continue to run UNLESS numbers fall to below 5 per game for 3 consecutive weeks , so please try to make it if you can .

Also if people are happy to continue with the $5 dollar per game or would anyone like to lower the stake to say $2 , it's entirely up to you guys all feedback welcome .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New members have been accepted so your free to play in tonight's game if you wish , just a quick refresh , there is a late registration facility which gives you 10 minutes to join in after 8pm , each table seats 9 people , if there's 8/9 registered , the odds are the table will be split into 2 tables for 10 minutes just in case of any latecomers , blinds go up every 15 minutes , there are 5 minute breaks every hour , games usually take about 90 minutes to complete depending on numbers , think that's about it , see you all tonight (virtually) .

ogxGgvZ.gif

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Come on chaps, join in....

I have a sneaky feeling that the old Peanut Roaster may be playing tonight.......x

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Updated table after tonight's game , Full table of 9 players tonight ,thank's to all that continue to show up and the Newbies who joined tonight , Cool Hand Slick $22 edged out Iboreale $13 with the returning Pnut $9 in 3rd .

1st Doogie 26

2nd Rslick 23

3rd Taybha 19

4th Culzean 19

5th Iboreale 19

6th Bhafc1901 18

7th Skinto 16

8th PauliC 15

9th Paul Aces 13

10th Hailsham Gull 11

11th Takers 3

12th PeanutHarry 3

13th Embryologist 2

14th britishfella 1

15th albionalex 1

16th Mc Tavish 1

17th Jackcgull 1 *** Revised

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I will be publishing a table manually based on all previous results which i have saved apart from last weeks , doh ! , if you play but don't finish in the top 3 you will be awarded 1 point , 1st = 8 points 2nd = 5 points 3rd = 3 points , Pokerstars are no closer to restarting the league tables themselves so there we are .

The league will run as long as people still show up on Sunday nights games if there are less than 3 players no points will be awarded apart from 1 point for showing up , hope that's ok with everyone , nice turn out last Sunday lets keep those numbers up .

See you all Sunday 8pm .

This is the table compiled by Frankie , we have one week missing from the scoring but there were only 3 playing that game so 1 point awarded to each , if you think you have more or less points then sorry i didn't know pokerstars wouldn't be providing the leagues and stats like previous seasons so take it on trust what iv'e given you and then we can go from there , happy days .

1st Doogie 25

2nd Taybha 18

3rd Bhafc1901 18

4th Culzean 17

5th Skinto 16

6th Rslick 15

7th PauliC 15

8th Iboreale 14

9th Paul Aces 13

10th Hailsham Gull 11

11th Takers 3

12th Embryologist 1

13th britishfella 1 **** not 100% sure of this but nobody will notice .

This seasons league runs from 12th of March 2020 until 12th September 2020 , the league will continue to run UNLESS numbers fall to below 5 per game for 3 consecutive weeks , so please try to make it if you can .

Also if people are happy to continue with the $5 dollar per game or would anyone like to lower the stake to say $2 , it's entirely up to you guys all feedback welcome .

Ahhh didn't realise there was a league... i have only played twice i think.. .i will have to set an alarm now to try and win the league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here