Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I was thinking about playing a few online games. I am up for an NSC table.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Im in if its an earlyish start UK time as Im in Thailand!

Also need to make sure I can get Stars running through my VPN.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I'm sure there used to be but I just logged in and can't see it anymore...

Maybe it was on Full Tilit?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] is your man with this.

He started NSC Poker on Sunday nights over 10 years ago, and I met him and others on NSC through this, and we all became good mates.

Calling Tay.........

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tried to access pokerstars on my PC to see if they still do the private games we played but for some reason I'm no longer able to download the site onto my PC, we had some malware and had it cleaned up a while ago so it may well be that, I'll have another go but if one of you guys can find it on your PC and let me know if yours is OK I'll try sorting something out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok ive managed to get in to my old pokerstars account and have set up a new Sunday night poker game for those that want to join in , i think you will need the following information

The club name is BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492 , please note my request to set this up has to be reviewed and moderated before i'm able to set a game up for you , this can take 5 days so when i'm able i will set up the game for next sunday if possible , i think iv'e done this correctly but if it does go tits up sorry in advance , i will keep you all posted .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It’s easy.

I created one and is active.

ID: 3327785

Name: north stand chat

Password: seagulls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
7317293b54997e407843c2dd689f3dd8.jpg

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Ok ive managed to get in to my old pokerstars account and have set up a new Sunday night poker game for those that want to join in , i think you will need the following information

The club name is BRIGHTONFC2020 and the invitation code is 3327492 , please note my request to set this up has to be reviewed and moderated before i'm able to set a game up for you , this can take 5 days so when i'm able i will set up the game for next sunday if possible , i think iv'e done this correctly but if it does go tits up sorry in advance , i will keep you all posted .

I’ll b there

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here