Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] One off jobs you do at times like this

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We’ve just counted the coins in our football money box.

£80 better off now!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Count bottles / cans of beer left divide by numbers of drinking days, look for that bottle of Ouzo from 1983, can things really get that tough?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Agreed me and Mrs Earle will share our apple rations. Half an apple each per day for the last two days and the next three. Should get another delivery of six by Tuesday:smile:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Clearing the area under the big oak tree at the end of our garden of all the junk that was there with a view to it becoming a "woodland garden"

And levelling out a big dip in our lawn - all I need now is dome grass seed....

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Changing nappies. I thought it just kind of happened, until recently. Or so I’m told.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Speak to my Accountant about how the **** I am going to survive this crap. Don't think I will be alone in this.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Cleaned out the garage so we can use it as a gym again. There was a running machine and exercise bike behind all the crap.

Unfortunately all the rubbish is now on the drive as I can’t take it to the dump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Teabagging with Mrs Crodo

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Changing nappies. I thought it just kind of happened, until recently. Or so I’m told.

About 3 weeks ago I was left in charge of my 18 month old grandson for about 30 mins.....

In that 30 mins he managed to poop 2 times.......swear on my life it actually made me vomit.....thank f@ck for baby wifes and a well behaved child ( he knew it was change time and just laid on the floor).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I sorted my shed out.
Well actually I asked my youngest lad to do it as he's now off school, I asked him to pump up the 40+ footballs that were in there and bin all the ones that went down.
The shed needed sorting because every time I try to get the lawnmower out one of my sons has dumped another football in there or turned the place upside down getting their bike out FFS
I came home and the lad had sorted the footballs but left everything else out of the shed, so I had to sort the rest out.

Anyone want a football, a skateboard or half a scooter? :smile:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
In reference to the original post, a week and a half ago I took all the coins in the house in to work for the vending machine - because everywhere wants contactless card payment now so I get no change; and our vending machine still only takes coins. I've run out since. Essential worker so still have to go in.

My partner is working on laying out the slabs at the end of the garden for a beer garden - we already had the slabs in awaiting time to do it. If I can get hardware deliveries, which is not certain, I'm going to run a conduit out to the shed for power; but will only put a string through it now as the entire house needs rewiring before I can safely put a spur off - this has been in planning for 7 years!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here