Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly has ankle surgery

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not seen this posted. From the Argus today:

" Aaron Connolly is facing “a few weeks” of rehab work after ankle surgery.

The Albion striker needed an operation after picking up an injury in training.

He is now making progress in his recovery and it is unclear whether he will miss Premier League action with the season on an indefinite shutdown.

Connolly suffered the injury while preparing for the home match against Arsenal. "

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Must have been a life threatening ankle injury, otherwise the medics, anaesthetist and nurses would have been treating C19 patients or or life changing operations.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm waiting for the club to announce the first injury, whilst training at home.

1. Solly March has a dead leg, after being tackled behind from a dining room chair.
2. Dan Burn has a head injury, after getting his head stuck in the ceiling, whilst performing a star jump.

And so on...........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Graham Moseley was the champion at that.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Must have been a life threatening ankle injury, otherwise the medics, anaesthetist and nurses would have been treating C19 patients or or life changing operations.

It would have been done privately. The club must have got it in quick though as most private hospitals in the UK are due to start fully supporting the NHS in the next week or two I would think

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It would have been done privately. The club must have got it in quick though as most private hospitals in the UK are due to start fully supporting the NHS in the next week or two I would think.

Wonder if they got/will get Alzate's in too?

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patreon
May 30, 2014
Worthing

1. Solly March has a dead leg, after being tackled behind from a dining room chair.
2. Dan Burn has a head injury, after getting his head stuck in the ceiling, whilst performing a star jump.

And so on...........

Matte Ryan was hurt playing subutteo - one of the other players on the pitch was flicked into him using unreasonable force.:tumble::tumble:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

And so on...........

[tweet]1243844818545016834[/tweet]

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Arsenal games was supposed to have been two weeks ago, game was called off three days before, could have had the op before c19 was an issue in the uk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here