Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Shopping Attire

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Anyone on here wear a mask or similar to the supermarket? I feel like a bit of a pillock but I always have a long scarf double wrapped around my mouth and nose (for what good it does), plus gloves that I keep on. Have seen some people in full face motorbike helmets combined with covered face neckerchiefs, and some very expensive/technical looking face masks as well.

Robbery chic is this season’s go to look.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone on here wear a mask or similar to the supermarket? I feel like a bit of a pillock but I always have a long scarf double wrapped around my mouth and nose (for what good it does), plus gloves that I keep on. Have seen some people in full face motorbike helmets combined with covered face neckerchiefs, and some very expensive/technical looking face masks as well.

I have a gimp mask that I borrowed off [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Out of interest (as I'm not allowed to go shopping for another 11 and a half weeks) how well does shopping in a full-face motorcycle go down with the shops? Before I got the 12 weeks at home instruction, I did consider this myself, but many of the shops round here won't allow helmets to be worn.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I'll have to venture out for the first time in over a week for some food come Monday. Haven't got a mask so I'll just have to hope people respect the safe distancing.

Apparently gloves are worse than bare hands as hands are easier to wash clean and germs can ferment on gloves.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll have to venture out for the first time in over a week for some food come Monday. Haven't got a mask so I'll just have to hope people respect the safe distancing.

Apparently gloves are worse than bare hands as hands are easier to wash clean and germs can ferment on gloves.

Outside local COOP, one in one out policy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here