Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] My wife has confessed to me after all this time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That she finds Miranda mildly amusing.....

Wow.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Women do though. I'd worry about any MAN who laughed at it. My Mrs and her chums crack up at the falling over-ness.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That’s really not good.

If she follows that up by saying she wants to watch Mrs Brown’s Boys then you know you’ve got a real problem.

She did enjoy about 2 shows of that years ago and I thought it was the end but we got through that...... now this Fareham,,,

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One good thing with being furloughed is that I will get a break from people telling me to Bear With. And some of them were men.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have you told her your confession ???

Michaela Strachan :D

We always had a pact Amex that we could sleep with one person if that opportunity became possible... she said 30 odd years ago that she would pick Daley Thompson the Olympic Decathlete.......... I picked the little blonde bird who worked on the checkout at our local Co-Op........ she then said that that was unfair.......ha.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
From the thread title I thought she was going to confess to being a Palace fan, so it could have been worse, not much I accept.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
d02f888cd747c232335de1f12864e577.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would love to see old ITV sitcoms return to cheer us all up, they were hilarious.
My favourite was Up the elephant and round the castle with Jim 'chalky' Davidson.
Really cracked me up that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here