Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skype or Zoom

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have to use Skype with my work. Wife has to use Zoom.

I'm not much help, am I? :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was good today at 4:30, we all had about an hour in a virtual pub, with us all having a drink together on Zoom in our own homes !

Bit off fun to finish off a tough week :drink::drink::drink:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Zoom seems to work pretty well for big groups and work and has some decent features. Used to to guest lecture in a USC class yesterday and was impressed with how it worked for a large number of people. Def worth a look

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We've had to move over to Microsoft Teams with work, and I'm surprised to say I'm quite taken with it. It has helped to ensure that the 'social distancing' advocated is, instead, 'physical distancing' because in the past most of my group meetings were done physically whereas this week they've included colleagues from the States, Brazil and Sweden.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Every work day is now a juggle of Skype, Zoom, Webex and Microsoft Teams. Plus constant pinging whatsapp and emails. Of those, only Microsoft Teams is 'new' to the equation, as we've been using Zoom for ages, and a lot of our clients/partners use Webex. But the fact every conversation is now virtual with zero face-to-face is quite tiring; you find your day consumed more with managing conversations than doing work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here