Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] New ‘ Friday nite dinner ‘ Tonite 10pm Channel 4

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Hilarious comedy - good timing for the new series .

Always thought Jewish people very similar to Italians regarding their love of food and how their families are so central to their lives in all sorts of ways and they are not worried about offering their honest opinions to each other .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is actually one of the best things on TV. Jim is a superb comedy character, up there with the best.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for the heads-up on this, one of our favourite shows.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for the heads up - with such excellent taste I will have to review why I have you on ignore now, OP ??? :lolol:

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I made the mistake of binge watching the whole program. Don't get me wrong it is pretty funny but when you binge watch some comedy you pick up on some of the lazy writing and annoying tropes.

When you watch it tonight keep an eye on how many times one character repeats what another says...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I made the mistake of binge watching the whole program. Don't get me wrong it is pretty funny but when you binge watch some comedy you pick up on some of the lazy writing and annoying tropes.

When you watch it tonight keep an eye on how many times one character repeats what another says...

Repeats what another says?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is VERY funny imo. I like the character Martin (dad). Only thing is, the other day, my wife, and my two son's all said he reminded them of me. :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess is should be flattered!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched it.. Terrible

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant. Jim has to be one of the funniest comedy characters of the last 30 years.

Jimmy Grimble

Gave it a go for the first time and wasn’t impressed. Predictable gags and writing.

Makes you realise just how good This Country is.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Excrement".

I was shouted at by the Mrs for laughing too much. Always proves it's a decent programme when she says I'll be annoying the neighbours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here