Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Refunds

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Have the club announced anything about refunds for tickets purchased. ???

Purchased two for the Arsenal game and now more than likely won't be going ahead or if so behind closed doors.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They won't announce anything until after the PL meeting, I think on April 3rd.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Purchased two for the Arsenal game and now more than likely won't be going ahead or if so behind closed doors.

I asked about my Norwich tickets and the answer was that after the game has been re-scheduled, then I would have 7 days to decide if I still wanted them or ask for a refund.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I asked about my Norwich tickets and the answer was that after the game has been re-scheduled, then I would have 7 days to decide if I still wanted them or ask for a refund.

You might not even get that option played behind closed doors

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Bought some extras for Arsenal. People in question have gone home(abroad) Club will offer the refund option when the rearranged date is announced but not before. Have to wait it out im afraid.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i read this in club message/email somewhere, applies for all games.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Seems fair

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:tosser: Anglian Rail wont repay advance tickets only re book which is pointless

Trainline have refunded my entire fare for the Norwich game, I'd screwed up as well as I'd paid £164 and later found out I could've got the same journey for £88!! Happy Days!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just to let people know you can now claim refunds for advance fare tickets for Norwich online through Anglian Railways, they have it working now

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Got my refund from Greater Anglia yesterday, so about 3 weeks from when I claimed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here