Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock test positive for Covid-19

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You really have go to ask yourself how large the infection rate is in the UK now?

So who is in charge if BJ is out of action?

i dont believe there is a formal chain of command so to speak. normally it would be the Deputy PM, we dont have (bit of an oversight there!). i read some time ago it goes to Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster, Chancellor, Foreign Secretary, in some order.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It was only yesterday that they were demonstrating how Boris wasn't properly practicing social distancing when they showed a group of MPs including Boris all clustered together in a group making physical contact at the end of a House of Commons session

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If him and Prince Charles have it, you really have to question how many of us have it or have had it already.

I see the first HILARIOUS person has said this should be in the good news thread, comedic genius. :facepalm:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Could this mean things are about to get very bad and he'll disappear for 2 weeks. ..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
i dont believe there is a formal chain of command so to speak. normally it would be the Deputy PM, we dont have (bit of an oversight there!). i read some time ago it goes to Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster, Chancellor, Foreign Secretary, in some order.

In the absence of a Deputy PM it is the First Secretary of State that takes over - in this case Raab

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You really have go to ask yourself how large the infection rate is in the UK now?

Raab.

I hope Carrie is keeping well away from him to protect her pregnancy. I don't know how big number 10. is inside but I presume they can isolate fairly easily.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To all those saying this is good news, let us know if you get it so we can add the same sentiments

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

There was a bit of a power struggle last week and Raab won the crown of Deputy Coronavirus PM.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Makes me wonder just how many people have/have already had this thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nobody is immune from this, no matter who you are. Clearly the 'happy birthday' x2 wasn't a great success.
Or crucially how much money you have.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And I thought I was a cynical old b@stard !

Needed saying. And I'm sure I'm not the only saying it either. Invoke the blitz spirit, make sure the PM and a high profile Royal 'show mild symptoms' and us plebs are all supposed to just roll over and believe their very conveniently timed BS. Ever get the feeling you've been HAD?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Boris tests positive for Covid-19

If him and Prince Charles have it, you really have to question how many of us have it or have had it already.

I see the first HILARIOUS person has said this should be in the good news thread, comedic genius. :facepalm:

Nothing funny about. I don’t like Boris but wouldn’t want him or anyone else to have it. Trump being the exception.

The randomness of the spread of the virus does make your wonder just how many have had it .... If it was actually here in mid jan then it has spread far and wide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Needed saying. And I'm sure I'm not the only saying it either. Invoke the blitz spirit, make sure the PM and a high profile Royal 'show mild symptoms' and us plebs are all supposed to just roll over and believe their very conveniently timed BS. Ever get the feeling you've been HAD?

If it is a ruse he will want to make sure he doesn't get it for real.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Rishi?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, but refuse to believe a word that comes out of that guy's mouth. Has all the hallmarks of a strategic move by Dominic 'Let The Old People Die' Cummings. Any chance of an independent medical second opinion? Thought not.
Looks like his 'lie' has just been validated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus, Downing Street has said.

Mr Johnson has mild symptoms and will self-isolate in Downing Street.

"He was tested for coronavirus on the personal advice of England's chief medical officer, Professor Chris Whitty," a statement said.

He will still be in charge of the government's handling of the crisis, the statement added.

The test was carried out at Number 10 by NHS staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here