Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great service from Albion ticket office (season ticket application)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Many of us find reasons to complain at some point or another, so it's only fair to give praise when one gets great service from the club.

Jenny from the ticket office phoned yesterday to discuss my application for an additional season ticket for one of my kids.

She couldn't help initially, but I appreciated the call and the reasons why.

But she called back shortly after and sorted it after someone else kindly moved to make an extra space. Hurrah!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

While I'm here though.... I reckon the 20/21 season will kick off late. Maybe late in the year or early 2021.

If that's the case, and the team has to squeeze in loads of mid-week matches, I do hope it extends the max 6 ticket upgrades allowed in a season.

Also, the Premier League should do its best to get matches in half-term/holiday weeks when young kids can actually go.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Also, the Premier League should do its best to get matches in half-term/holiday weeks when young kids can actually go.

Given the amount of formal schooling children are currently missing, there shouldn't be half term/holiday weeks for some considerable time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The ticket office helped me out last month with cancelling my son's ticket (off to uni) and moving my brother to sit by us. My brother has a disability, and the club could not have been more helpful in sorting things out. They are great!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Given the amount of formal schooling children are currently missing, there shouldn't be half term/holiday weeks for some considerable time.

Nah, will be a new school year in 2021. And kids/teachers will need a break.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many of us find reasons to complain at some point or another, so it's only fair to give praise when one gets great service from the club.
I don't.

I'm completely baffled by some of the anti club rhetoric that gets written on here, to me it sounds as if they support a different team.

It's only when posters are questioned, invariable their actual ire should have been directed to themselves and nothing to do with the club.

I couldn't even begin to count how many times I've been genuinely proud to support Albion 1.2, even before this crisis.
The thought of taking all of that on board and still bibbling on publicly about the quality of a free gift or your ban for 'accidental' racist abuse, as said, I find quite baffling.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Great to hear, my personal experience of dealing with the Albion ticket office has always been positive as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Based on previous experience, I can only recommend doing it all online or by phone. You might think you can just rock up to the Amex in person during the ST Swap period on a nondescript midweek morning and be sorted pronto tonto. But there will only be one customer service rep available and the sole person/group in front of you in the queue will be the people you'd least want in front of you in a post office queue. Guaranteed. They've got a day to waste, so they'll savour their time at the head of the queue and will have zero qualms about wasting half of your day queueing behind them also.

And... RELAX :smokin:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have to say, in all my dealings with them over the years, they have been exceptional :clap:

I'm guessing that coming on here and starting a thread after a good experience is far less frequent than when someone has a bad experience, sadly.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't.

I'm completely baffled by some of the anti club rhetoric that gets written on here, to me it sounds as if they support a different team.

I wouldn't deny that loads of fans moan when they shouldn't, but it you've had zero legitimate complaints over the past few years, then you've been very fortunate. Things go wrong. It happens.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Jenny from the ticket office phoned yesterday to discuss my application for an additional season ticket for one of my kids.

She couldn't help initially, but I appreciated the call and the reasons why.

But she called back shortly after and sorted it after someone else kindly moved to make an extra space. Hurrah!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

While I'm here though.... I reckon the 20/21 season will kick off late. Maybe late in the year or early 2021.

If that's the case, and the team has to squeeze in loads of mid-week matches, I do hope it extends the max 6 ticket upgrades allowed in a season.

Ahh Hi...It was me that moved....E1C AA???

If it was, I am glad I could help!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Albion’s ticket dept mirrors all other areas of our fantastic club right to the top. TB sets the standard and the culture spreads through the club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn't deny that loads of fans moan when they shouldn't, but it you've had zero legitimate complaints over the past few years, then you've been very fortunate. Things go wrong. It happens.
I think my last legitimate complaint was when they weaseled out of my lifetime away membership and claimed it meant "lifetime of the scheme".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I would be amazed if I'm in the minority for having zero complaints.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I would be amazed if I'm in the minority for having zero complaints.

Kin' hell. You'd argue with a brick wall!

I'm merely making the point that things go wrong every now and again - and that when they do, people are inclined to moan publicly and on social media.

Something went well for me, so I thought it was worth the effort to say something positive.

That's it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kin' hell. You'd argue with a brick wall!

I'm merely making the point that things go wrong every now and again - and that when they do, people are inclined to moan publicly and on social media.

Something went well for me, so I thought it was worth the effort to say something positive.

That's it.
Oh sorry sorry no, you misunderstand.

I'm completely in agreement with you, I'm sure I've been in similar situations that have been handled just as well, so it's hardly complaining and you're quite right to shout out the praise.

Therefore those that do find something to properly go off on one, are somewhat perplexing.

The point I was making and I guess should have expanded on is:-

I'm sure like me, the vast majority of 'us', pay by DD, trundle up to the ground, support the team, go home, rinse and repeat.
So my (our) dealings with the club are pretty nonexistent, probably just how everybody likes it.
Hence me highlighting 'Many of us find reasons to complain at some point or another'.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Same as everyone has said, I have always found the ticket office staff to be great and extremely helpful.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I know many are a little sceptical, and cynical of "Club Vision" statements and the like, but it is this sort of approach, great service, from all aspects of the Club, evidenced additionally by their general thinking and action through this COVID-19 virus, that brings such statements to life and why such statements go far beyond just the football. Really not wanting to open up a debate because of course the football is the key but just a comment that thinking and aiming "Top 10 Premier League" pervades throughout the Club..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here