Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy Football Draft - Football Manager 20

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
So as of Wednesday I am going to have a lot more time on my hands.

I remember many years ago, someone put together a draft type game where each player would pick any current player in the world, and continue in turns to make a team squad. If you picked first in round 1 you picked last in round 2 and so on...

I then edited my Football Manager with those players and teams, put them in a league, and let them play each other over the course of a season to see how it would play out.

Now that no one can shout “You have too much time on your hands” - because, frankly, yes I bloody have... would anyone be interested in joining in and potentially helping me put the draft etc together, or are we not THAT bored yet?

We would have to limit the number of teams to 20 maybe to make it manageable, (or maybe have divisions!) and any further ideas on how we can do it are welcome? I’m happy to do the editing in FM - although I only have FM19.

We could then publish results for each “week” each day, and those who like their stats etc can see how their teams are getting on?

Any takers?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm in, you would have to make all the clubs staff ans facilities at the same levels to make it fair.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I’m in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
I'm in, you would have to make all the clubs staff ans facilities at the same levels to make it fair.

Yup - absolutely - although if a team is doing badly they may sack their manager, and then pick anyone...

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Just need a few more to make 20 teams and we can make a start on it!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yes! I loved this last time as well.

I remember last time the squad past the XI being made up of triallists - we could choose a few subs as well this time perhaps?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here