Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Plane with 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr Anthony Fauci , Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes.

Dr Fauci says “I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

The pope says “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Trump says ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest man in the USA.” He takes one and jumps.

Then Hillary says to the ten year old "you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life. Yours is only starting."

The 10 year old says "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my school bag.".

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why wasn't Donald Trump on Airforce One?

Makes no sense :shrug:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Seems a little improbable that so many world VIP's are on one plane, and that plane even holds parachutes!!! Think this is fake news.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seems a little improbable that so many world VIP's are on one plane, and that plane even holds parachutes!!! Think this is fake news.

Or that they are the only five on the plane. No way POTUS doesn't travel without secret service, I expect the same for the others.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A queue of elderly and NHS staff had formed at the doors of a supermarket around 7:45 to get in for the early opening.
A young man appeared from the car park and immediately made his way to the front of the queue where he was attacked by an old lady with her walking stick. He rolled away from attack, gathered himself and again went towards the front of the queue, this time an elderly gentleman landed a punch right in the chaps midriff and winded him quite badly. About a minute later the young man stood up and declared "If you want to go in and do your shopping then you're going to have to let me open the bloomin doors!" :p

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A queue of elderly and NHS staff had formed at the doors of a supermarket around 7:45 to get in for the early opening.
A young man appeared from the car park and immediately made his way to the front of the queue where he was attacked by an old lady with her walking stick. He rolled away from attack, gathered himself and again went towards the front of the queue, this time an elderly gentleman landed a punch right in the chaps midriff and winded him quite badly. About a minute later the young man stood up and declared "If you want to go in and do your shopping then you're going to have to let me open the bloomin doors!" :p

Think the supermarket need to review their policy. The keyholder lets himself in via the front door, thus allowing members of the public to enter the store with no other staff in? Is he a qualified first aider as these are old people we are dealing with? I am guessing he will be sent on a customer awareness course as swearing at customers, no matter how mild, is generally frowned upon. If they had a staff entrance and allowed staff to enter the building before violent old people, they could have had security in place to stop this brutal assault.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Or that they are the only five on the plane. No way POTUS doesn't travel without secret service, I expect the same for the others.

If they are the only five in plane, then who is flying? Do we accept the premise that one is a pilot? One assumes it's a small plane, as there are only 5 on board - so who would be the pilot?
Can't be the kid, as there is no way 4 other VIP's would fly with a 10yr old at helm.
Can't be the Pope, as just seen him doing a virtual mass on tele
Can't be the Don, as no way the others would get in with him in charge, even if the Don said he was the biggest and greatest pilot in the whole wide world, and he tends to fly by the seat of his pants anyway
Can't be Dr Fauci, as he is in lockdown.

Clinton - only suspect, not heard about her flying credentials, so maybe, but feels innately unlikely.

This has to be fake news - just can't believe it

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
If they are the only five in plane, then who is flying? Do we accept the premise that one is a pilot? One assumes it's a small plane, as there are only 5 on board - so who would be the pilot?
Can't be the kid, as there is no way 4 other VIP's would fly with a 10yr old at helm.
Can't be the Don, as no way the others would get in with him in charge, even if the Don said he was the biggest and greatest pilot in the whole wide world, and he tends to fly by the seat of his pants anyway

Clinton - only suspect, not heard about her flying credentials, so maybe, but feels innately unlikely.

There are only 5 passengers on board. So the pilot isn't included in the number of passengers.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope the young fella reports the two assaults to the police, I know these are stressful times but shop workers shouldn’t have to put up with this type of disgraceful behaviour. Absolute scum.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
I hope the young fella reports the two assaults to the police, I know these are stressful times but shop workers shouldn’t have to put up with this type of disgraceful behaviour. Absolute scum.

Agreed - no excuse.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How do we know that Trump didn't take the school bag and also put a parachute on ? Had they checked the number of remaining parachutes first ?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
How do we know that Trump didn't take the school bag and also put a parachute on ? Had they checked the number of remaining parachutes first ?
Read the post. After three left the plane there were only 2 parachutes remaining

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Do planes now-a-days have parachutes? I thought if the worst came to the worst, you put your life-jacket on, assumed the crash position and hoped for the best? How old was this plane? I'm beginning to think there's something amiss somewhere here.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Read the post. After three left the plane there were only 2 parachutes remaining

But it may have been one. There could have been a mere assumption about Trump not taking one.

Seriously, I'd check first. The kid could be making an error here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What was the in-flight movie ? Not enough detail here for me.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
How would any of these people know how to put on or use a parachute?
If it was a jet aircraft flying at high altitude then it is unlikely anyone would survive anyway.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Trump would be flying, why wouldn't he, he's an expert in everything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here