Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are your pets feeling the strain?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
My little dog, who’s normally quite a laid back fella, is behaving oddly this evening. Lots of staring, whining at and scratching the legs of the humans, and now he’s curled up on his favourite chair looking too worried to snooze. It’s not like we’re behaving particularly differently in our household, with people still going in and out to work (key workers), no angst or tension. But he seems to know something’s afoot.

The fish, however, seem fine.

And I got menacingly “gu-gu-gagged” at by some neighbourhood seagulls yesterday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
pets can get it.

They prob think everydays is saturday

in fact i doubt they think about anything other than next meal

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My Tapeworm seems quite calm, probably thanks to my increased alcohol consumption recently.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
To be honest, they're struggling.

IMG_20200326_184837.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Far from it. The cats couldn't give a toss and the chickens can't believe their luck that they get to run around the garden EVERY day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest I think our cat is more pissed off at so many people being in the house

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My cat is loving it.
Revelling in the extra attention.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ours has just got the right hump due to lack of walkies :lolol: And no, she shouldn't be up on the couch, but I'd left the room for a millisecond.

couch.jpg

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Ours similarly knackered with all the walks we all insist she is taken on!
IMG_3359.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Our dog didn't like the clapping and pan banging for the NHS last night. She quickly scarpered - I found her trembling under my desk.

But apart from that, she's been getting some extra long walks this week and is loving it

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Out two kittens,Bruno and Nera are happy as today they were booked in to be neutered and the operation has been cancelled.

I fear it might be a bit late as last week Nurse Gladys Emmanuel caught Bruno humping his sister Nera, anyone need a kitten?

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Our dog didn't like the clapping and pan banging for the NHS last night. She quickly scarpered - I found her trembling under my desk.

But apart from that, she's been getting some extra long walks this week and is loving it
The fireworks weren't popular here either. The dogs, four of them, are coping well but luckily they are used to us being at home and we have a decent size garden for long play sessions. Keeping a healthy supply of dog food is the bigger challenge!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here