Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clap for our Carers : Tonight 8pm

Jan 30, 2008
I think the woeful show of support and funding of the NHS over the last decade kind of is political. If the Tories has funded and supported them correctly instead of trying to score political points and make money then they would not be under nearly as much pressure now and lives would have been saved.

:dunce:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Still working here 12 hrs a day generating tax and vat for the exchequer . Virtual signaling in the front garden , bollocks .

It's virtue signalling you stupid ****. But blame auto-correct, because I know you would never take responsibility for anything you type.

Just when you think there isn't anybody more stupid than Ppf, you pop up. Maybe open your window in your sad little hovel at 8.00 and hear what the rest of the world thinks :wave:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Loud and clear round here.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pretty much my whole road whooping and clapping, people walking , cars hooting. Misses started welling up

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
It's virtue signalling you stupid ****. But blame auto-correct, because I know you would never take responsibility for anything you type.

Just when you think there isn't anybody more stupid than Ppf, you pop up. Maybe open your window in your sad little hovel at 8.00 and hear what the rest of the world thinks :wave:

Leave me out of it :dunce:
Regards
DF

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent show of hands in BN43

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Gradually increased in momentum round here as people heard the noise and realised where they should be and what they should be doing....excellent effort.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yes - as I said earlier, I hope the bunch of miserable ******** who criticised this really enjoyed folding their arms with a grumpy look on their face telling anyone would listen how much they disapproved.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Outside of football, I'm not really one for big public shows of affection. But I just stepped outside my front door and all I could hear through the darkness was people applauding, cheering and banging pots and pans. I found it quite uplifting and defiant.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well the clapping concept was something that we were happy to go viral. Good show.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here