Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Uh oh, the Russians are coming

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This is just the usual mischief by the Ruskies, if it's not naval antics, it'll be their air force testing the UK's response to non identifiable aircraft near our airspace.
For more on naval movements [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] is NSC resident correspondent, and for the RAF [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] is your go to..... :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps they are coming to help us :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its just good old Putin helping you to worry less about the virus!

Nah, my bet is: this is a response to the "Defender Europe 20" exercise. Part of a dick-measuring contest.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They'll just be testing how good our naval response is under the Corona virus.

Good data for them, and they would be negligent not to collect it.

We need to show them it is business as usual.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ex fighter pilot friend says there's been plenty of activity recently. As said, it's sabre rattling by Vlad.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
This is just the usual mischief by the Ruskies, if it's not naval antics, it'll be their air force testing the UK's response to non identifiable aircraft near our airspace.
For more on naval movements [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] is NSC resident correspondent, and for the RAF [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] is your go to..... :thumbsup:

When I was in the navy, we were always doing it to them. We entered the Black sea to check their reaction. Pretty fast as it turned out. We were intercepted by a Sverdlov class cruiser.
I was the signalman on watch. They asked us what we were doing in the Black sea. Gave message to the skipper who gave me the short reply.
'18 knots'

bantz

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When I was in the navy, we were always doing it to them. We entered the Black sea to check their reaction. Pretty fast as it turned out. We were intercepted by a Sverdlov class cruiser.
I was the signalman on watch. They asked us what we were doing in the Black sea. Gave message to the skipper who gave me the short reply.
'18 knots'

bantz

We still are. There was a documentary on Ch4 (3 episodes) just a couple of weeks ago, featuring HMS Duncan.
After coming back through the Bosphorus, she was then ordered to do a Gulf patrol, instead of returning home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here