Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Manchester United football clubs most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
81407790_2509480639275793_8289977851601812574_n-1024x1280.jpg

No desrespec Abi, you may be one of the globe's favourite philanthropists but there will be no generosity in our defence this coming weekend as your childhood heroes don't take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after extending our unbeaten period by another week and will be straining at a leash to inflict more misery on the greatest club in the world.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to be sitting at home in your lounge wears/leisure suits this weekend and give the boys a roar to show our unwavering support against one of the mightiest clubs in all of sport.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:O

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Always seem to have to do a google image search to find out who these people are...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The Utd game is not going to take place the following weekend, 4th April, my birthday!

Been looking forward to a Saturday birthday for ages. But I think I'll just stay in this year :down:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you'll find that this is Manchester United's most famous supporter.

jcc.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We'll NOT loose

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
81407790_2509480639275793_8289977851601812574_n-1024x1280.jpg

No desrespec Abi, you may be one of the globe's favourite philanthropists but there will be no generosity in our defence this coming weekend as your childhood heroes don't take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after extending our unbeaten period by another week and will be straining at a leash to inflict more misery on the greatest club in the world.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to be sitting at home in your lounge wears/leisure suits this weekend and give the boys a roar to show our unwavering support against one of the mightiest clubs in all of sport.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:O

She is very nice, she even has an extra fanny between her breasts, how handy is that!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Manchester United football clubs most famous supporter....

Surely that has to be Rachel Riley ................

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Keith Richards's dad?

Dr John Cooper Clarke

You have obviously never ridden a million miles on a BSA with two bald tyres, cut your hair with rusty pliars or suffered from the pillion piles ???

Last edited:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Anyone got a stream? It is the biggest club in the world? Just asking for a MU friend of mine.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Dr John Cooper Clarke

You have obviously never ridden a million miles on a BSA with two bald tyres, cut your hair with rusty pliars or suffered from the pillion piles ???

I was joking. I did know it was Dr John Cooper Clarke. He just looked as if he could be Keith Richards's dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here