Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion & Coronavirus

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just seen the BBC article about OUR club starting the #Tickets4NHS campaign.

This is not the first time OUR club has led in terms of initiatives around this horrid disease.

The personalised ‘get well messages’ was another one along with Murray’s ‘why are other clubs still training’ rants in the national media.

Barber has stepped up massively, supported by everyone in the club, and is the de-facto lead of the Premier League and English football when it comes to Coronavirus. The BBC are pretty much coming straight to us.

I’m very proud of our amazing club!

[emoji18]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest it doesn't surprise me as we are a Community Club but other clubs are contributing, Stevenage, Watford and Chelsea to name three

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They re going to run out of good news stories soon.

Let’s hope that, for a last hurrah, they announce that the bottle top ban has been rescinded.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I mailed Barber last week as I had the foolish notion that perhaps the club could be a drop off/pick up location for non perishable supplies for NHS staff - rightly he kaibosh day that one - but he promised the club were looking at any way they could help in these unprecedented times.

I said how helpless many including myself were feeling in what we could do and he acknowledged all at the club felt the same.

Another reason why #together has never been corporate BS in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here