Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Allison Pearson. As well as being a ****, she obviously doesn't understand irony either.

Don't know how to embed tweets so took a screenshot.

allison.JPG

Last edited:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Tim Martin
Fat Mike Ashley
Richard Branson
Prince Charles

take it away NSC...

May as well add you to list to start a thread like this. Why?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
May as well add you to list to start a thread like this. Why?

If you want to add me to this list because I started it, I think you're missing the point.

Tim Martin is a multimillionaire who has hung his employees out to dry. And as of today, his suppliers.
Richard Branson's first action was to demand all of his staff go on unpaid leave for 8 weeks. Mr Branson is worth £3bn.
Mike Ashley is driven out of pure greed - insisting his zero hour contract workers carry on as normal.
Prince Charles - fresh from spending time with his 92 yo mum this weekend, took an entire entourage the length of the country against all sensible advice. He's undoubtedly cost lives because he thought the rules were beneath him.

But yeah, you add me to this list if you like - for calling these people out on a small internet message board.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Travelodge

There is a running theme, that most of these are 'bottom feeder' brands - and shock horror treat people badly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Allison Pearson. As well as being a ****, she obviously doesn't understand irony either.

Don't know how to embed tweets so took a screenshot.

View attachment 121458

The response from Daily Telegraph "commentators" like her has been absolutely gob smacking. There was another one on Twitter expressing outrage because independent schools were sending invoices for their upcoming terms.

Funny how unfettered capitalism doesn't seem such a good idea when it bites you on the arse.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you want to add me to this list because I started it, I think you're missing the point.

Tim Martin is a multimillionaire who has hung his employees out to dry. And as of today, his suppliers.
Richard Branson's first action was to demand all of his staff go on unpaid leave for 8 weeks. Mr Branson is worth £3bn.
Mike Ashley is driven out of pure greed - insisting his zero hour contract workers carry on as normal.
Prince Charles - fresh from spending time with his 92 yo mum this weekend, took an entire entourage the length of the country against all sensible advice. He's undoubtedly cost lives because he thought the rules were beneath him.

But yeah, you add me to this list if you like - for calling these people out on a small internet message board.

Three of your 4 named @@@@@ were @@@@@ long before the Covid-19 arrived, and guess what, the three of them will go back to being ordinary @@@@@ the moment this is all finished !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The irony is Tim Martin has suggested his staff work for supermarkets so I suspect once they have seen the light and do not return then Wetherspoons will go bust

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Um... the Chinese Communist Party ruling elite? Or are we concentrating on celebrities who say things we don't like for now?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The irony is Tim Martin has suggested his staff work for supermarkets so I suspect once they have seen the light and do not return then Wetherspoons will go bust

That's what deserves to happen. Sadly, I think it more likely that people will rediscover his shit beer because it's cheap. Same goes for Mike Ashley and his cheap sports tat I'm afraid.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Um... the Chinese Communist Party ruling elite? Or are we concentrating on celebrities who say things we don't like for now?
Nope, anyone you like.

In truth, they are culpable for this. I hope the UN doesn't forget their wilful cover up and ignorance that has meant the entire world has paid a heavy price.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

This small internet board as youve crowbarred in at the end, is a place at the moment where a lot come to take their mind of the awful events that are happening here and around the world. It will turn into the usual shit show of politics which is just boring. If you wanted some attention , come up with something a bit lighter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here