Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Piers Morgan back on ITV after a week off

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Think I'd add the dickhead who invented the second sighting of Cummings "for a laugh" (really?!).

Allowed the PM (and deluded supporters) to claim that it was a made up media storm. He even used it to deflect questions on Cummings at the recent Liaison Committee meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BT sport (if not already in here)

Charged full amount
Made it a chore to cancel
Now no free to air games whilst sky are

I cancelled my BT subscription at the same time I paused Sky. I’ve added it to my Sky package now instead rather than having a separate subscription- it’s a fair bit cheaper, and also means it’s available throughout the house rather than just on a single TV.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I cancelled my BT subscription at the same time I paused Sky. I’ve added it to my Sky package now instead rather than having a separate subscription- it’s a fair bit cheaper, and also means it’s available throughout the house rather than just on a single TV.

Can you still use the app?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I have BT Sport through my phone account and they gave me a rebate for a couple of months,

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Cancelling BT was surprisingly easy and I'll just reconnect through Sky for less money.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Whilst the government's quarantine rule does seem bonkers at this stage in the game, it is the rule and should be respected.

Michael O'Leary from Ryanair undermining it and saying people are going to ignore it anyway doesn't help.

As usual he is driven by self-interest and nothing else, he's always been a bit of a see you next Tuesday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here