Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Whilst the government's quarantine rule does seem bonkers at this stage in the game, it is the rule and should be respected.

Michael O'Leary from Ryanair undermining it and saying people are going to ignore it anyway doesn't help.

As usual he is driven by self-interest and nothing else, he's always been a bit of a see you next Tuesday...

He also said on sky news he would prefer a full isolation at the airport rather than this pointless one we have.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Here is one very fortunate woman:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18366630.coronavirus-lecturer-jane-challenger-gillett-spat-police/

Jane Challenger-Gillett breathed in and then spat at officers who attended her home in Roundhill Terrace, Brighton.

The University of Brighton senior lecturer, also known as Jane Challenger-Gillitt, appeared before Brighton Magistrates’ Court and admitted two offences.

It was revealed she was in breach of a community order for abusing and assaulting officers who responded to a disturbance in October.

On April 1 she spat at PCs Alexander Ferguson and Stuart Ellis.

But she was spared a prison sentence because she is the sole carer for a “vulnerable” partner and has been battling an alcohol problem.

Her luck ran out today:
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18503793.jane-challenger-gillett-jailed-racist-abuse-brighton/

A WOMAN who was spared prison for spitting at police has been jailed over another abusive incident.

Jane Challenger-Gillett spouted racist abuse at a police officer and tried to punch another when she was in custody.

The 55-year-old had been a lecturer at the University of Brighton, but is understood to have left her post following a conviction in April where she spat at police and made coronavirus threats.

Challenger-Gillett, of Charlotte Street, Brighton, had been spared jail because she had a vulnerable partner and had been battling a drink problem.

But last month police were called to an address in Brighton and she made the racist comments.

She appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court where she was ordered to serve six months in prison because of her repeated crimes.

Challenger-Gillett has previous convictions for drink-driving and attacking police.

Brighton and Hove division Chief Inspector Roy Hodder said: “Our officers and staff should not have to deal with being assaulted while carrying out their duties to protect the public.

“It is not the first time that they have faced violence, abuse and the threat of contamination which was despicable and obviously distressing when dealing with Jane Challenger-Gillet.

“We hope this conviction goes to show that any such behaviour will not be tolerated.”

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Her luck ran out today:

A WOMAN who was spared prison for spitting at police has been jailed over another abusive incident.

Jane Challenger-Gillett spouted racist abuse at a police officer and tried to punch another when she was in custody.

The 55-year-old had been a lecturer at the University of Brighton, but is understood to have left her post following a conviction in April where she spat at police and made coronavirus threats.

Challenger-Gillett, of Charlotte Street, Brighton, had been spared jail because she had a vulnerable partner and had been battling a drink problem.

But last month police were called to an address in Brighton and she made the racist comments.

She appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court where she was ordered to serve six months in prison because of her repeated crimes.

Challenger-Gillett has previous convictions for drink-driving and attacking police.

Brighton and Hove division Chief Inspector Roy Hodder said: “Our officers and staff should not have to deal with being assaulted while carrying out their duties to protect the public.

“It is not the first time that they have faced violence, abuse and the threat of contamination which was despicable and obviously distressing when dealing with Jane Challenger-Gillet.

“We hope this conviction goes to show that any such behaviour will not be tolerated.”

She was on a suspended sentence from the previous police assaults and spitting, incredible that she continued to act like a scumbag only weeks later.

The "husband being a pisshead" defence and "so needed mollycoddling" didn't wash this time round and so she got what she deserved today.

It won't be a surprise if we read about her again in September when she's let out on licence.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Her luck ran out today:
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18503793.jane-challenger-gillett-jailed-racist-abuse-brighton/

Good riddance :bigwave:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016

Kay Burley is an awful woman, I really don't know why people allow themselves to go on her show. She's always firing off snidey little remarks trying to troll her interviewee into saying something she can sensationalise and then run away with for a soundbite. She's awful.

Helen Whatley, on the other hand, is surprisingly beautiful. I've never come across her before, what a treat.

Whatley.JPG

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Kay Burley is an awful woman, I really don't know why people allow themselves to go on her show. She's always firing off snidey little remarks trying to troll her interviewee into saying something she can sensationalise and then run away with for a soundbite. She's awful.

Helen Whatley, on the other hand, is surprisingly beautiful. I've never come across her before, what a treat.

View attachment 124674

Agree with you on La Burley, but crikey Whatley is Minister of State for Health and Social Care. Sort of like, care homes sector where 1 in 10 folk have died? She might be ornament but she is no use.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

View attachment 124674

Surprisingly beautiful and surprisingly hopeless. I'd keep her away from any journalist with more than 3 months experience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF8S5WC7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0gRQIWvd4

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprisingly beautiful and surprisingly hopeless. I'd keep her away from any journalist with more than 3 months experience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SF8S5WC7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0gRQIWvd4

My MP. Hapless gormless tory. Anyone finding that attractive needs to take a good look at themself (they'll probably see a handsome and sophisticated chap, not a slightly washed out old twit, no sir, not at all).

Edit, voted remain as in the best interest of the UK then enthusiastically stood behind the leave agenda.

In 2017, she campaigned for the repeal of the ban on foxhunting with dogs in England and Wales, stating that it did not protect animal welfare.

For her next trick, no doubt she will vote for the withdrawal of voting rights for black people as it isn't in their best interest.

Total carpetbagger.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sky can be added to the list.

Monthly charge appears to have gone up from £54 to £70 this month and as usual these corporations have now decided on zero customer service where you can only email them so no doubt when I get a response it will be a do not reply email address.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Sky can be added to the list.

Monthly charge appears to have gone up from £54 to £70 this month and as usual these corporations have now decided on zero customer service where you can only email them so no doubt when I get a response it will be a do not reply email address.
My Virgin bill (the TV one) is going from £63 to £85 in a couple of weeks. I've done the threaten to leave and they quoted me £65 for the same package. I want no TV but the same broadband (200mb) but they quote £50 for that alone. I've got about 2 weeks to decide, will sit it out and see if they call me back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I left Sky in March when the sport stopped. I was paying £58 a month for broadband plus TV with sports.

I called them last night to enquire about rejoining now there is sport to watch again and have signed up for a new contract at £47 a month for the same service and an upgrade to a Q box. They sounded desperate for my business. So I’d recommend telling them you’re off and seeing what they come up with.

Just got mine reduced by £10 a month

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Once the beach bins are full.....

IMG_20200626_065413 (2).jpgIMG_20200626_065413 (2).jpg

Leave the bags by the bins and either the foxes or seagulls will rip them apart. If you saw this every morning along with all the Macdonalds cast offs and fishermen's lager cans, you would maybe understand why people get so uppity about TAKE IT HOME!!!

This little lot was by the Adur beach near the Harbour Club, nice party! The Fort has a couple of massive bins in the car parks, but the sorts of slobs who drive to the car park to stuff thier faces can't be bothered to walk an extra 10 feet to use a large bin and prefer to stuff the smaller bins right next to their pig trough cars.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once the beach bins are full.....

View attachment 125356View attachment 125356

Leave the bags by the bins and either the foxes or seagulls will rip them apart. If you saw this every morning along with all the Macdonalds cast offs and fishermen's lager cans, you would maybe understand why people get so uppity about TAKE IT HOME!!!

This little lot was by the Adur beach near the Harbour Club, nice party! The Fort has a couple of massive bins in the car parks, but the sorts of slobs who drive to the car park to stuff thier faces can't be bothered to walk an extra 10 feet to use a large bin and prefer to stuff the smaller bins right next to their pig trough cars.
I used to dig Red Ragworm for fishing at the railway bridge Shoreham at low tide. On a Sunday morning, the little car park by the small playground would be littered with used condoms.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Met. Again. Individual officers and small teams just can't help themselves acting like racial or other minority profiling C**Ts. And there's no arguing with them. IMHO just about every citizen should now be wearing bodycam for any occasion where they're likely to encounter the Met. Because far too many of them are nasty unthinking c***ts. Always have been. Probably always will be, if they think they can get away with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here