Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Social Distancing - Get the T-Shirt?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Since this seems to be such a problem currently, how about this idea, for a crash course in [social] distance learning?

T-Shirt Page 1.jpg

T-Shirt Page 2.jpg

[Copyright J Cowen 2020]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Complete waste of time. Same as health warnings on cigarettes or equality seminars/courses for racists/homophobes/misogynists. People are pig headed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Seems to me to be a crash course in opportunist profiteering from a global health crisis.

Unless, of course, any proceeds are going to help find a solution to Covid-19 infection, obvs.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Seems to me to be a crash course in opportunist profiteering from a global health crisis.

Unless, of course, any proceeds are going to help find a solution to Covid-19 infection, obvs.

There aren't any T-shirts yet - it's just an idea. I'll produce a couple, for sure. And of course, anyone making use of these slogans would be invited to contribute to relevant charities.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
There aren't any T-shirts yet - it's just an idea. I'll produce a couple, for sure. And of course, anyone making use of these slogans would be invited to contribute to relevant charities.

Fair enough. Sorry - wasn't meant to be a dig at you.

I apologise.

el punal

Perhaps instead of T-shirts how about producing the ref’s squirty foam thingy for making sure the defensive wall is 10 yards/paces from the ball? You could substitute that for ensuring that no one encroaches your space if you’re in a queue or whatever. If all else fails squirt some in their face and tell them to f*** off while producing a red card.

I will now self isolate as I fetch my hat and coat. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here