Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Help. Office 365 working from home issue

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Morning.
We use a number of email templates when replying to enquiries and applications etc but when logged into 365, the templates are there but no forward option. I usually highlight a template and then select forward.

Any ideas?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have you tried switching it off and on again.

On a more serious note, in the same boat, I am finding that a lot of the aps are slow to load, slow to react, and sometimes lose function. Waiting a bit usually sorts things out. But yesterday outlook would not load at all. An hour later it did.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Have you tried switching it off and on again.

On a more serious note, in the same boat, I am finding that a lot of the aps are slow to load, slow to react, and sometimes lose function. Waiting a bit usually sorts things out. But yesterday outlook would not load at all. An hour later it did.
I may just switch it off and do something less boring instead

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
Morning.
We use a number of email templates when replying to enquiries and applications etc but when logged into 365, the templates are there but no forward option. I usually highlight a template and then select forward.

Any ideas?

Copy and paste?

Get Notepad++ and save each template to a separate file. Any merge fields you have set up should still work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here