Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA streaming classic matches for free

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...ions-league-europa-league-and-euro-games-on-/

I would like to see them dig a bit further back in to the archives - 90’s Champions League and UEFA Cup games would dig up some gems.

What game would you like to see again?

Thanks for posting - it’s a good resource, full of clips, and will be handy for a football fix in the coming months. It’s going back a long way, but I’d love to see some of the classic 70s matches
with Leeds, Nottm Forest and Liverpool when Revie, Clough, Shankly and Paisley were doing great things.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks for posting - it’s a good resource, full of clips, and will be handy for a football fix in the coming months. It’s going back a long way, but I’d love to see some of the classic 70s matches
with Leeds, Nottm Forest and Liverpool when Revie, Clough, Shankly and Paisley were doing great things.

Not European but plenty of matches from 70s & 80s on YouTube. Under Match of the 70s /80s

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’m no Liverpool fan but I’m not yet fed up with watching last season’s Liverpool v Barcelona 2nd leg - unbelievable come back. I get the same feel good factor from watching the cricket World Cup final. I hope I still feel the same about them after the next few weeks in doors!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would love to see Yugoslavia v Spain again 2000, European Championships
Brilliant game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here