Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long is it since you left the house?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
30 days and counting. Wish I was in it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I have the loss of taste and smell symptom which seems to be rather undocumented.

I’m showing some symptoms of coronavirus. Blocked nose, temperature, flu-like lethargy, chills, headache, tight chest. All very manageable so far so hopefully I have it and this is my turn out the way.

Take care guys, hope you both feel better soon.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks.

No sign of a cough at all so it might not be, but it’s only right to isolate the household.

They reckon there's only a cough in about 60% of cases.

I had plenty of "virus"-like symptoms a couple of weeks ago - mild fever, headaches, tight chest on one day, muscle aches and lethargy for days - but no cough at all.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
24 hours. Daily brisk walk after dark is my 20 minutes worth. Otherwise nothing since essentials shop on Monday morning.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interesting. That’s exactly what I’ve got right now. My temperature is about 38 which is the starting point for fever. How long did yours last?

I honestly think this thing is EVERYWHERE.

My fever was mild - didn’t get above about 37.5 except one night (the third night) where it woke me in the middle of the night with sweaty legs and wrists. Then I was lethargic for about 4-5 days with odd aches in my legs, not like exercise aches at all. Also lost appetite during. Whole thing lasted about 8-9 days I’d say.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I went to the club to have a roll on the bowling green to find 2 others there doing the same.
Even though the club buildings are closed we could see lights on inside.
On investigation we discovered the chef there having a clearout.
She informed us that the full kegs were being returned but the ones connected couldn't be.
I asked what would happen to them and was told that they would be ditched........criminal !
We then decided to put it to better use and I am glad that I took the day off work today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A week for me. I've had a cold. No fever, no temperature but a flipping annoying cough. Not going anywhere until it's gone.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went to the club to have a roll on the bowling green to find 2 others there doing the same.
Even though the club buildings are closed we could see lights on inside.
On investigation we discovered the chef there having a clearout.
She informed us that the full kegs were being returned but the ones connected couldn't be.
I asked what would happen to them and was told that they would be ditched........criminal !
We then decided to put it to better use and I am glad that I took the day off work today.

Cheese or bacon?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
24 hours. Daily brisk walk after dark is my 20 minutes worth. Otherwise nothing since essentials shop on Monday morning.

Do you only shop in Waitrose?
Did you manage to grab a couple of cans of artichoke hearts before they were all snapped up...

s-l400 (1).jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here