Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who'll get your vote?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Chief Medical Officer, collecting on behalf of the NHS workers.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Scottish curler Vicky Wright.

Little more than a week ago, Wright was a full-time athlete on the verge of competing in the biggest tournament of the year, the Women’s World Championships in Canada, with aspirations of winning a world title and Olympic qualification points at stake for her team. This morning she will be returning from a night shift at Forth Valley Hospital near Stirling, having returned to her previous job as a surgical ward nurse to augment the ranks of NHS staff engaged in a battle with much greater consequences. “Now it’s time to make a difference in a different way,” she said. “I will now play my part in a much bigger team.”

If not that, then at least a gong in the honours list as opposed to all the retiring officers from the rmed forces and civil servants who all get a big pension and just did their job.

So many frontline people deserving recognition and not just the NHS.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ben Stokes after he won us that test match in Cape Town

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Scottish curler Vicky Wright.

Little more than a week ago, Wright was a full-time athlete on the verge of competing in the biggest tournament of the year, the Women’s World Championships in Canada, with aspirations of winning a world title and Olympic qualification points at stake for her team. This morning she will be returning from a night shift at Forth Valley Hospital near Stirling, having returned to her previous job as a surgical ward nurse to augment the ranks of NHS staff engaged in a battle with much greater consequences. “Now it’s time to make a difference in a different way,” she said. “I will now play my part in a much bigger team.”

If not that, then at least a gong in the honours list as opposed to all the retiring officers from the rmed forces and civil servants who all get a big pension and just did their job.

So many frontline people deserving recognition and not just the NHS.

Absolutely this on behalf of all those working in the NHS

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tyson Fury.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
IOC president Thomas Bach, for his unflinching commitment to proceeding with the Olympic games, despite everybody telling him what a stupid idea it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here