Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Good news threads

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Would it be possible To have a sub forum Just for good news Jokes happy memories video clips of old games etc Try to have a place where hopefully people can cheer theirselves up a bit

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would it be possible To have a sub forum Just for good news Jokes happy memories video clips of old games etc Try to have a place where hopefully people can cheer theirselves up a bit

Could we have one just for good spelling, grammar and punctuation please mods? :moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Could we have one just for good spelling, grammar and punctuation please mods? :moo:

Is it a time for your sarcasm Times like you find out who's decent and who's not You quite clearly fall into the later category

macky

Dec 28, 2004
*cough* latter

Never mind you obviously Live a very bitter and lonely life I pity you Stay save And try not to punish those close to you Love and kisses

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never mind you obviously Live a very bitter and lonely life I pity you Stay save And try not to punish those close to you Love and kisses

Mate, it's NSC, we're SUPPOSED to be a tough crowd. Them's the rules. But it's all said in fun. There's LOADS of good news on here, the way folks are rallying round our local pubs and businesses for example. Plenty of threads on that, and rightly so. There's even a Coronavirus Good News thread FFS. Tho apologies from me to you anyways :kiss:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Mate, it's NSC, we're SUPPOSED to be a tough crowd. Them's the rules. But it's all said in fun. There's LOADS of good news on here, the way folks are rallying round our local pubs and businesses for example. Plenty of threads on that, and rightly so. There's even a Coronavirus Good News thread FFS. Tho apologies from me to you anyways :kiss:
Excepted Like I said Love and kisses To you

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?379077-Please-Be-Kind

On the subject itself I agree with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here