Ryan Harley
Riccardo Gabbiadini
Leon Best

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I saw Richard Tiltman score a worldy at Oakwell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

He also had a great chant

Dick
Dick
Super Dick

Dick
Dick
Super Dick

Dick
Dick
Super Dick

Super Dicky Tiltman

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ryan (GK)
Dunk
Bruno
Vicente
Zamora

Smith (GK)
Hoyte
Assulin
Colunga
Kuipers (up front)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We used to have actual 5 a side teams when the County league ran a 5 a side tournament at the Brighton Cetnre.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Surely if it's 5-a-side like down at your local "Goals" or "Powerleague" you'd need some FLAIR players like Nathan Jones and Kazenga Lua-Lua, with an enforcer like Guy Butters at the back, with a hard nut next to him like Danny Cullip. You also need a crazy goalie doing his Pilates on the edge of his box, so that must be Casper Ankergren.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Me too. About 300 of us there that day. My memory is terrible but I recall a grim defeat illuminated by the talented Mr Tiltman..?

A bit of research reveals that was RT's only goal for the Albion in 13 appearances. His renown as a bad player is surely enhanced by being alongside Nelson & Bremner as part of a promotion winning squad in that 87/88 season...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Best:

Ryan
Cullip
Hart
Vicente
Zamora

Worst:

Smith
Hawkins
Harley
Paynter
Best

Worst team is probably more to do with expectation and apparent lack of effort rather than actual ability. There were definite worse players ability wise than Harley and Best especially.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Best

Keeley (GK)
Lawrenson
Case
Ritchie
Murray

Worst
Brian McKenna
Glen Thomas
Ashley Neal
Jason Peake
Fedrico Turienzo

Amazing how with the good side a surname is enough, but with the worst team you have to put the full name so has to enhance the flashbacks.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Me too. About 300 of us there that day. My memory is terrible but I recall a grim defeat illuminated by the talented Mr Tiltman..?

A bit of research reveals that was RT's only goal for the Albion in 13 appearances. His renown as a bad player is surely enhanced by being alongside Nelson & Bremner as part of a promotion winning squad in that 87/88 season...

We lost 3-1, we were one down when he smashed it in from 25 yards then repeated the same a couple of minutes later but it hit the bar, then he turned into Mark Farringdon once more.

Having met him at the Amex, he's a lovely bloke.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
We lost 3-1, we were one down when he smashed it in from 25 yards then repeated the same a couple of minutes later but it hit the bar, then he turned into Mark Farringdon once more.

Having met him at the Amex, he's a lovely bloke.

My eldest lad was mascot that day, and he did not realise that he was in the presence of a great striker. That was not Richard Tiltman, but Allan Clarke their manager. Things were different back then, as after a tour of our dressing room in the midst of our lot getting changed, we ended up in the Manager's office where he invited them to sit in his leather swivel chair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here