Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Disney+

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
You're one ahead of me - I've not seen a single one.

I'd said to the boy that we'd watch them all together at some point - long before Disney+ was a twinkle in Mickey's eye - so now is the chance to put that right. I know there are some lists which detail the best sequence to watch them in (ie not the order they were released in) so I need to dig one of those out and we'll get watching.

If I do a re-watch of them I do them in the order of when they were set. From memory that is Captain America: First Avenger and then Captain Marvel and then pretty much the order they were released.

There is nothing wrong with watching them in the order they were released as all the little easter eggs are set out that way.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
One downside i've noticed is i can't watch in 4k on my laptop as there is no app for it for windows. Means eviciting the kids from the TV to see star wars in glorious 4k. Other than that its pretty good though so far

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought this was a thread about the Palace owner :facepalm:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Perefect timing isn’t it! The family were so excited to download the app this morning.

Having never watched ANY of the Marvel films and having young boys who are getting into it now, my other half and I thought we would use the lockdown to work our way through them.

So Marvel experts, what is the best order to watch the films in as I know there is some debate about this?!

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Perefect timing isn’t it! The family were so excited to download the app this morning.

Having never watched ANY of the Marvel films and having young boys who are getting into it now, my other half and I thought we would use the lockdown to work our way through them.

So Marvel experts, what is the best order to watch the films in as I know there is some debate about this?!

A lot to like about the Marvel films which are often chastised but are far superior to the new Star wars films for instance. This list is about the best BUT and it's a big but they do get a lot better and some of the earlier ones are pedestrian. In other words - You might get bored in this order

If you haven't got time on your hands to watch the lot - which most of us have at the minute but anyway - you could do worse than watch Iron Man, The Avengers and then follow the list below from Guardians of the Galaxy. You will pick up whose who easily enough.

Pick of the bunch are Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2, Thor Ragnarok and the last 2 Avengers movies. Hulk is a bag of nails. Not a massive fan of the Spiderman stuff either.

Captain America: The First Avenger (Introduces the concept of superheroes and takes place decades before any other movie. Watch it first.)
Captain Marvel (Just came out in 2019, but takes place early in the Marvel timeline.)
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Captain America: Civil War
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther
Avengers: Infinity War
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Avengers: Endgame
Spider-Man: Far From Home

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A lot to like about the Marvel films which are often chastised but are far superior to the new Star wars films for instance. This list is about the best BUT and it's a big but they do get a lot better and some of the earlier ones are pedestrian. In other words - You might get bored in this order

If you haven't got time on your hands to watch the lot - which most of us have at the minute but anyway - you could do worse than watch Iron Man, The Avengers and then follow the list below from Guardians of the Galaxy. You will pick up whose who easily enough.

Pick of the bunch are Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2, Thor Ragnarok and the last 2 Avengers movies. Hulk is a bag of nails. Not a massive fan of the Spiderman stuff either.

Captain America: The First Avenger (Introduces the concept of superheroes and takes place decades before any other movie. Watch it first.)
Captain Marvel (Just came out in 2019, but takes place early in the Marvel timeline.)
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Ant-Man and the Wasp

That is brilliant, thank you!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Ant-Man and the Wasp

Ive never been a big Spidey fan - but really enjoyed Homecoming. Great movie.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Kids were excited when this popped up on the TV earlier.

Less excited when I told them they'd have to wait until after "home school" to watch it....

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I imagine you can find a few things to watch, even if you have to delve into the National Geographic stuff...

Disney Movies:

Where's The Gnome Mobile dammit!? :smile:

I signed up yesterday too.. lots to choose from

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hearing that the Simpsons were on D+ was the clincher for me. An absolute epic archive of comic genius. I'm a huge Star Wars fan but already own most of the films but it's nice to have everything in simple place. Also the opportunity to watch the Marvel Universe movies in some kind of logical order has an appeal.

With all this lockdown time it was an appealing proposition at less than £50, basically the amount of money I'd spend on one home match Saturday. Looks decent value to me so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here