Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Disney+

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So watched my second Marvel film last night, Captain Marvel, as in the order recommended by Iggle Piggle.

Again really enjoyed and recommend it, and it must be said, Brie Larson who plays Carol Danvers is a reason enough to watch the film even if you’re not into Marvel [emoji7]

We watched Captain America (as the first suggested film) and it was a decent enough watch. Very un-super-hero-y, I thought, as someone

Since then [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] has ventured that order of release is better than the chronological way.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was absolutely blown away by Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and especially Infinity War.

There's something interesting about watching them all in a row like this and I'm keen to see if it changes my reading of Star Wars at all.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
£6 a month can't complain

- The Mandolorian was great stuff
- The kids are wading their way through all 133 Clone Wars episodes at the minute.

If Season 2 of the Mandolorian hasn't dropped by the time they complete that lot, I'll throw the keys back and thank them for the test drive.

How is everyone getting on with the Marvel films? Watched a few with the kids. For every Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man, there is stuff like Hulk and Age of Ultron which are pretty pants. Still, on balance, a good bunch of films.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I'm having trouble casting Disney Plus from my PC to the television , iv'e checked that other things like youtube are casting ok , the icon is saying casting to my tv but no pictures or sound at all , anyone else come across this please ?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I've managed to do this - you do it via an App rather than adding it to your package like Sports. Once you've signed up with Disney+ through their website you go into Apps on the right hand menu in the main Sky interface, you should find it as the last app listed. Then you just put in your login details and away you go :smile:

Thank you very helpful now sorted .

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Really enjoying watching all of the Marvel movies in order... All of the movies make so much more sense when watched in correct order rather than sporadically..

Just a question, where does JUSTICE LEAGUE fall into the viewing order? (it is not on D+ as rights not given to Disney or something) however it is on Amazon and wanted to show the kids the movie at some point (correctly if possible)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Really enjoying watching all of the Marvel movies in order... All of the movies make so much more sense when watched in correct order rather than sporadically..

Just a question, where does JUSTICE LEAGUE fall into the viewing order? (it is not on D+ as rights not given to Disney or something) however it is on Amazon and wanted to show the kids the movie at some point (correctly if possible)

GASP!

Is this like a jokey post, because that's like asking why we never see Dirty Den in the Rovers Return! Which episode of babylon five did Kirk have a lightsabre duel with Yoda! Who the better Spinal Tap drummer was Ringo or Phil Collins!

Get yourself one of these:

$_57.JPG

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
)

Same here. Never watched any before but enjoying them in the right order. In fact we are presently watching Ant-Man at this very moment. 13 down, 8 to go.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The first episode of the second season of The Mandalorian is now available.

Have been re-watching series 1 in the run-up. It really is a return to form for the Star Wars team, whereas all the recent films have been underwhelming, with more-or-less identical storylines.
Great soundtrack too.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Episode 1 of the Mandalorian was amazing. Been trying to explain to the Mrs all the little Easter eggs (Cobb Vanths speeder is a nice little touch) and the backstory to some of the characters. So excited about the cameo at the end too!
It's like being a kid all over again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Big investor event today.

[tweet]1337152322653351936[/tweet]

[tweet]1337155471422189569[/tweet]

[tweet]1337155788968783874[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here