Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Self employed scam

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
There seems to be a lot of fake e-mail scams to click a link for news on the goverments help for the self employed due to the Corona virus.
Please dont fall for these scams, just block the senders and delete.
I've had three already this morning

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had someone knock on my door last night saying they could test me for the Corona virus by sticking their finger up my arse.........

I feel so stupid now.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I didn't see how the Government said they were going to contact the 1.5 million at risk over the next few days. Let's hope they don't use e-mail with links in them :facepalm:

And come on [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION], spill the beans, have you got it or not ? (Or are you still waiting for the results)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had someone knock on my door last night saying they could test me for the Corona virus by sticking their finger up my arse.........

I feel so stupid now.

Missing a trick there, they could double it up and check your prostate

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I feel so stupid now.

Your American cousin fared slightly better:-

[tweet]1241582544929337345[/tweet]

***sound on***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I didn't see how the Government said they were going to contact the 1.5 million at risk over the next few days. Let's hope they don't use e-mail with links in them :facepalm:

And come on [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION], spill the beans, have you got it or not ? (Or are you still waiting for the results)

Well after the check..... I did spill the beans Watford

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There seems to be a lot of fake e-mail scams to click a link for news on the goverments help for the self employed due to the Corona virus.
Please dont fall for these scams, just block the senders and delete.
I've had three already this morning

Tories offering to help the working man? Apart from Bishop Auckland, Blyth, Bolsover, Sedgefield, Wakefield, Workington, Stoke etc....what sort of idiot would fall for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here