Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone doing the joe wicks workout?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He seems like a nice lad and it's great that lots of people are exercising who previously didn't.

My Mrs and my son did his workout this morning and it was a good laugh and actually very decent fitness training wise.

Personally I'm sticking with a brisk walk and the Dua Lipa workout.

https://youtu.be/YvVonQ7LUJ0

My heart rate is through the roof and my right arm is getting much stronger.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have done so the last 2 mornings, with my 2 and a half year old, yes. He loses interest and pulls faces at me, but it's nice to be actively involved in something, and bits of me do ache from squatting, which i don't oft do. Will nip out for a walk now to loosen the joints.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
After doing (my first) two consecutive days, I've bailed out today because I've been a bit stiff, but looking forward to resuming on Monday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was another hard one today but enjoyed it.

Really sweat heavily during it which is great and then straight to the shower!

Good stuff!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just done today’s session as the timing wasn’t great this morning.

We’ll do a couple of repeats on Saturday and Sunday.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
There are lots of Mike Hunts who have have come out during this epidemic. Ramsay, Ashley, Branson and the like. Joe Wicks is definitely one of the good guys along with Chester Zoo (if you've got kids you will know), Walliams and that voucher code bloke that I generally hate but can't during this.

I really won't forget whose on what side when this is over.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Did my last level 5 this morning before brekkie, so tough. Having a break tomorrow then trying His level 6 HIIT workout Sunday. I’ve had to buy some absorbent sweat towels as the tea towels I was using ended up like used dish cloths, they were so wet from my sweat! :mad:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Words can't express how happy and proud I have felt every day this week as the nations P.E. teacher. I’ve been overwhelmed with the response and the support it's had from everyone. ❤️ As a result of so many people viewing the #PEWithJoe workouts on YouTube the advertising revenue generated has been unlike anything I've seen or experienced on my channel before.

So I've decided that as long as I’m the nations P.E. teacher, every single penny of the money generated on these videos is going to the place where we need it the most right now. All of it is going straight to the NHS, to support the real heroes right now.

Thank you for watching, joining in and sharing… I’m loving being your P.E. Teacher and now you can watch again, knowing you’re not only staying fit, you’re also helping raise money for the NHS.

See you Monday at 9am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-P8CO8Dcp7/

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Words can't express how happy and proud I have felt every day this week as the nations P.E. teacher. I’ve been overwhelmed with the response and the support it's had from everyone. ❤️ As a result of so many people viewing the #PEWithJoe workouts on YouTube the advertising revenue generated has been unlike anything I've seen or experienced on my channel before.

So I've decided that as long as I’m the nations P.E. teacher, every single penny of the money generated on these videos is going to the place where we need it the most right now. All of it is going straight to the NHS, to support the real heroes right now.

Thank you for watching, joining in and sharing… I’m loving being your P.E. Teacher and now you can watch again, knowing you’re not only staying fit, you’re also helping raise money for the NHS.

See you Monday at 9am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-P8CO8Dcp7/

One of life’s good guys.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Off we go again. That was a really good workout this morning.

Sets you up for the day

Cheers

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its the perfect way to get moody kids going in the morning before they start their school work, gives the day some structure...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Did it yesterday. Do hurt a bit, so will do a turbo session today and do this again tomorrow. Nice that some one has done this to help people stay fit while at home. Good on lad.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm still doing Dua. Actually that was just last night's dream unfortunately.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Actually tried doing it with the kids this morning and just confirmed how hideously unfit I am. Will tune in tomorrow and look forward to him shredding on what looked like a black Fender Strat hanging on his wall. Does Joe rock!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually tried doing it with the kids this morning and just confirmed how hideously unfit I am. Will tune in tomorrow and look forward to him shredding on what looked like a black Fender Strat hanging on his wall. Does Joe rock!

This morning’s was the worst one of the lot IMO.

A fair few exercises that I just don’t find enjoyable, and not really due to lack of fitness - I just don’t enjoy doing them.

Hopefully tomorrow things get back to normal.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Only doing online yoga classes in the mornings at home atm, and the downstairs neighbours are still moaning at the noise, think I'd best give Joe Wicks a miss....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bejezus Joe, you trying to kill off the old and flabby?

That was bloody difficult today...liked the idea of the music, but glad he turned it down a bit as you couldn’t hear the timer start.

I have now lost over half a stone in the last week.

Those of you who know me won’t recognise this new svelt figure.....if only!

He is right though, you do feel a damn site better and it does set you up for the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here