Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Out of contact players

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Bournemouth have 7-8 players out of contract on June 30th. They won't have extra money to extend their contracts, especially with relegation threatening.

This season should be voided they’ll never get it played within a reasonable timeframe even when the all clear comes players will need at least a month back together training to realign with each other etc

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only thing I could see happening is that the players are offered a new deal with "man in the street wages" until the crisis is over, at which point "footballer wages" kick in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor says today that Kayal and Balogun have no future at the Albion, but the situation with Schelotto is more complicated.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Naylor says today that Kayal and Balogun have no future at the Albion, but the situation with Schelotto is more complicated.
Always a shame to see a great servant to the club like KAYAK leave.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Shame to see players leave but space in the squad & wages needs to be free'd up. I'd let Schelotto go too. Montoya, Lammptey, Alzate can fight it our for the right back position.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
With training now up and running, I think it is fair to guess that we must have extended Kayal's and Schelotto's contracts beyond June 30th.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
I think its customary that players with contracts expiring on 30th June without a new club still get paid during July - so assume this applies to these three

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
It’s 5th June and their contracts expire on the 30th, so they should be training anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here