Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Message from Nicola

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That’s not really Sturgess talking is it’ ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No jimmy krankie

I can’t believe that NicolacSturgess would say that.... it must surely have been edited in some way with another Scotch speaker having her voice transpositioned into her mouth sayings.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can’t believe that NicolacSturgess would say that.... it must surely have been edited in some way with another Scotch speaker having her voice transpositioned into her mouth sayings.

It did cross my mind. But she is pretty direct. It seems a reliable column.

Well done, Nicola. I wonder if Johnson will do the same.

D

Deleted member 2719

But the question is, did Alexs whack his toe up Nicola ass???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
7b55749e25526619fd5509e0ed2ac09e.jpg

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Won’t be long before she is implying that the Scottish are somehow more compassionate and neighborly than the English, without actually saying it.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
None of us do, don’t worry.

I obviously understood it perfectly.

In fact it sounds like one of my old neighbours when we were growing up when we kicked a ball and it landed in her garden which went something along the lines of.

" Ryte yoo lot - Beetit .

Iv that baw lands in ma gayrdin again. Am gonnay stick a nyfe in it an cum oot thayer an poot ma tow up yer arses, the lot o ya. So fuukk ov an play outside yer ain hoosees an see how yer ain mythers an faythers like it"

**** that was hard to write with spell check switched on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

In fact it sounds like one of my old neighbours when we were growing up when we kicked a ball and it landed in her garden which went something along the lines of.

Iv that baw lands in ma gayrdin again. Am gonnay stick a nyfe in it an cum oot thayer an poot ma tow up yer arses, the lot o ya. So fuukk ov an play outside yer ain hoosees an see how yer ain mythers an faythers like it"

Curiously close to my upbringing in Devon as it happens......

Oi, ifyer ****in ball laaans in moi garden agin oil’ll punkture the ****er wiv me penknife, now fuuuuck orf.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Did you grow up in a Broons or Oor Wullie comic strip!!?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well said, whatever it was, I don't care, she's a very small Keeper, not quite as small as Maty, but a keeper nonetheless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here