Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Let,clean up the UK.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Tidy and set up the Garden,sort out the shed/garage,give your 'Motor' a clear-out and clean. Clear your local area (if you can of rubbish) Let's look up not down.:clap:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On walks or jogs, here or overseas on holiday, I’ve always picked up the litter of selfish others. I’ve done quite a bit of it lately, popping it into nearby recycling bins.

We can all make a difference, together it adds up to a lot.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
on country roads its terrible to see all the litter thrown from cars, trying to pick up some on the bike when I can. There is so much though (why dont they get prisoners to do this sort of thing, in non covid time?)
🤔

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
on country roads its terrible to see all the litter thrown from cars, trying to pick up some on the bike when I can. There is so much though (why dont they get prisoners to do this sort of thing, in non covid time?)
🤔

There are also huge numbers of convicted offenders doing community service orders.

H&S I guess, the moment traffic is mentioned, certain councils eg ESCC or is it the Highways Agency won’t go anywhere litter. Roads like the A27 and A26 have a sea of litter on verges and shrubbery, it simply stays there forever.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
There are also huge numbers of convicted offenders doing community service orders.

H&S I guess, the moment traffic is mentioned, certain councils eg ESCC or is it the Highways Agency won’t go anywhere litter. Roads like the A27 and A26 have a sea of litter on verges and shrubbery, it simply stays there forever.

Agreed - it amazing how a lot of this plastic reappears each winter to be hidden in the spring and summer months by overgrowth. The slip road off the by-pass to West Hove Sainsbury’s is littered with bottles and coffee cups. Why are people so inconsiderate?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I was wondering if they would do all the rail repairs and fix all the pot holes as it would be quiet for a few weeks

Don't be silly, maximum disruption is required to carry them out. Maybe the council and the Highways could get their collective arses into gear to tidy up the A27 of the rubbish strewn everywhere, cant see that either though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here