Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not really to do with the covid-19 issue, but showing deeper issues. During that briefing, in response to a question he said something along the lines of 'and unlike after the recession of 2008, we really want to help the poorer, less-well off people'. Quite revealing I thought.
Expect an urgent 1922 committee meeting then, Johnson's gone rogue!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. 20200511_215421.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not watched, was it really that bad ?

I listened on the radio and it was heading towards 'nurse. Nurse!' at the end.

Imagine there was a fight lined up between HGSB and the Neville, and for a laugh, we HGSB lot selected the boy who got top mark in Latin last term to lead he charge.

Te huc, si te habes imaginari pugna apud te venire super

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Interesting to compare the non-message of yesterday (and the mad...whatever it was tonight) with this from Starmer

[TWEET]1259888498280067072[/TWEET]

No random Latin. No mad pointing. No thumping the table.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If I could work out what I'm doing, I'd merge this thread with the "How do you think Boris has handled it so far?" over on the Covid-19 section.

Hold on...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Are you happy with Boris ?

Forget Brexit and all that Labour / Tory shite. . How has he done over Corona.

I don’t like the fella, didn’t vote for him ( didn’t vote for anyone) I suppose we, as a nation will only know how his handling of this tragedy has panned out in a year or so. Can we even begin to imagine if that lunatic Corbyn had been successful last December? That really does not bare thinking about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I don’t like the fella, didn’t vote for him ( didn’t vote for anyone) I suppose we, as a nation will only know how his handling of this tragedy has panned out in a year or so. Can we even begin to imagine if that lunatic Corbyn had been successful last December? That really does not bare thinking about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get the impression your thinking is often bare.

Jimmy Grimble

[tweet]1258032323343376384[/tweet]

John Burn-Murdoch still producing some revealing stuff.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Bloody ridiculous having the whole nation on an enforced lockdown with borders still open with no quarantining and no facial covering requirements when it mattered.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Interesting to compare the non-message of yesterday (and the mad...whatever it was tonight) with this from Starmer

[TWEET]1259888498280067072[/TWEET]

No random Latin. No mad pointing. No thumping the table.

I know very little of the man or his policies and he could be more charismatic from what I have seen but it makes a refreshing change to have someone who looks like a normal politician in charge of the opposition. A slight change in the wing lurching of leaders like Johnson, Trump and Corbyn.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know very little of the man or his policies and he could be more charismatic from what I have seen but it makes a refreshing change to have someone who looks like a normal politician in charge of the opposition. A slight change in the wing lurching of leaders like Johnson, Trump and Corbyn.

From what I've seen from him so far, he'll definitely put up a stronger fight than Corbyn did.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1260123570962927617[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here