Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Acting on season ticket waiting list

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Please can somebody who had recently been on the waiting list and take up a season ticket talk me through the process.

Reason I ask is my two have moved up to just outside the 4,000 category so if I am reading it correctly we may have a chance on 1st April if there are any left after those In places 4,000 or below don’t take them up

I have joined with my son (5 years old) and obviously need a pair next to each other.

I thought in previous years you literally got to the top and the club contacted you however seems this year you have to apply (priority of the que is given still?)
And wasn’t sure if someone in say the same list area as you could get in ahead of you if they acted faster on the day?

Another point to ask, can we purchase in any stand or do we need to buy in the family blocks due to his age, I would rather avoid putting him near the away end in the east as don’t want to put him off it

Any guidance / help would be appreciated, who know maybe next season I’m back

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Please can somebody who had recently been on the waiting list and take up a season ticket talk me through the process.

Reason I ask is my two have moved up to just outside the 4,000 category so if I am reading it correctly we may have a chance on 1st April if there are any left after those In places 4,000 or below don’t take them up

I have joined with my son (5 years old) and obviously need a pair next to each other.

I thought in previous years you literally got to the top and the club contacted you however seems this year you have to apply (priority of the que is given still?)
And wasn’t sure if someone in say the same list area as you could get in ahead of you if they acted faster on the day?

Another point to ask, can we purchase in any stand or do we need to buy in the family blocks due to his age, I would rather avoid putting him near the away end in the east as don’t want to put him off it

Thanks

I finally got another ST this time last year.

The club contact you by two separate emails. This isn’t quite yet, as seat transfers are being done just now.

The club screwed my case up last year, they later admitted it. I received the initial email in late March, all well and good.

The second email never came, their blunder. A supporters services person initially tried to blame me, saying many years ago I’d opted out of their marketing spam. Which was true, but that hadn’t stopped me getting the initial email in March and all other important emails over the years.

You might want to check in your online account and tick receive all emails, for now.

BTW I thought the waiting list moves about 1,500 places a season.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I received forms by post today.

Position around 3500.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I received my forms and email yesterday. Purchase date for me is Tuesday - position in queue is around 1700.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Good to know

Thanks all for confirming.

Looks like we may just miss out this year but fingers crossed.

I will update my marketing preferences now just in case

Thanks

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I'm probably going to be freeing up a couple of places in the queue for someone. In my house we've got places 471 and 472 in the queue, but I don't think we'll be able to commit to going to very many matches - certainly at the moment I don't think I can commit the money or time. Hopefully in a couple of years this will change (didn't expect to get near the top of the queue so quickly).

I believe we'll go to the back of the queue if we don't get the ST this year, so hopefully we will be in the right place for another go whenever that happens.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm probably going to be freeing up a couple of places in the queue for someone. In my house we've got places 471 and 472 in the queue, but I don't think we'll be able to commit to going to very many matches - certainly at the moment I don't think I can commit the money or time. Hopefully in a couple of years this will change (didn't expect to get near the top of the queue so quickly).

I believe we'll go to the back of the queue if we don't get the ST this year, so hopefully we will be in the right place for another go whenever that happens.

A couple of years back, the Albion allowed you to defer a year and not take up your new ST’s when first available. Next year you’re front of the queue. You need to tell them.

If still doable.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Have you been told that you’re definitely getting a ST this time around?

There is nothing that says definite. The literature just tells me my number in the queue and then gives 6 dates, allocated by queue number. I am on day 2. I could have had a ticket last year, but declined due to circumstances so will have to do it this year (if offered) or go to the back of the queue.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Thanks

Personally I would think twice about getting a season ticket for a 5 year old or at least don’t expect a 5 year old to concentrate for the whole 90 mins and not get up every few mins for the loo and to look at other things etc. 8 or 9 is probably the earliest sensible age to go and actually follow the game from start to finish .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here