Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Toilet rolls

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What are you going to do when you run out?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I've got a theory that all the loo rolls are being bought by mothers of teenage boys. They forsore the closure of schools and realised that their sons would be locking themselves away in their bedrooms for a number of weeks with only the Internet for company!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
On a serious note, if any of you actually does run out, don't flush anything other than loo roll FFS.

The last thing we need is raw sewage flooding streets and houses during all of this!

It has happened near me - lovely picture of bathroom flooded with sewage posted on local FB page. Dyno Rod must be essential service.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Got some cheap books. You just take a few pages and wet them in the sink (not too much though as it will be all gooey and weird) and then you know what to do.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I had a nose on Amazon earlier and just saw someone on Twitter proudly linking to some he had bought from there. Ignoring the £1+ per roll they cost, they may be kitchen roll as the description is vague. And the kicker? They come from China with a delivery date 6 weeks away.

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
When I backpacked round se Asia for three months I used my left hand. Initially it was terrifying, I’d never explored that area without a tissue buffer. However, it soon became, dare I say it, preferable to using bog roll. It was cleaner, fresher and more hygienic - where do you put wads of used toilet roll when you are living in a beach hut?
Go on now, give it a go.....:mad::mad:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Copy what my dog does in the garden with the 'bum slide'.

Yep, just raked the grass in case and stones on the landing strip

69570D82-D526-4A33-B8CF-A37EC9B2F2B3.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here