Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Weather Computer Says Yes - Unbroken Sunshine In B&H On Sunday From 0700 - 1800

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why not just for one day step away from the zombie hordes and their dreary stockpiling? Spend time with your mum. Take a walk in the sun. Remind yourself, FOR youself, that Life. Is. Good. Before turning on the mainstream media and being told otherwise.

Enjoy your sunny Sunday folks :cool:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why not just for one day step away from the zombie hordes and their dreary stockpiling? Spend time with your mum. Take a walk in the sun. Remind yourself, FOR youself, that Life. Is. Good. Before turning on the mainstream media and being told otherwise.

Mum’s over 70 so got to keep away......[emoji849]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mum’s over 70 so got to keep away......[emoji849]

Fair enough. Message obviously not got through to the big queues of folks of getting on for a certain age conspicuously distancing themselves a metre apart outside the florists round these parts :shrug:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

We are visiting the in-laws this weekend, will be keeping the required distance.

Both they and us are doing the 12 weeks in isolation thing! I’m thinking if we can all stay indoors for 2 weeks with no sign of symptoms on either side, then surely it will be safe for us to jump in the car and go visit, park on their drive and straight in...!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Actually people should only go out to exercise by themselves or if absolutely necessary. Personally I'm hoping the storms return. As Dazzer says my mum is in her late 70s and father in law is 80 with T2 diabetes and they live in a "hotspot" (Brent). I hope they stay in.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Went out for a walk this morning around Preston park, lovely and crisp and sunny. Currently staying at home pretty much 24/7 so it was sweet relief and made sure to stay a fair distance away from others. Honestly anyone that can I really think it will do you good, saw a lot more nature than usual as well which is another lovely thing about there being less people about.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Went out for a walk this morning around Preston park, lovely and crisp and sunny. Currently staying at home pretty much 24/7 so it was sweet relief and made sure to stay a fair distance away from others. Honestly anyone that can I really think it will do you good, saw a lot more nature than usual as well which is another lovely thing about there being less people about.

Yep, nothing wrong with exercise and getting outdoors as long as you are doing it alone and keeping your distance. Every ****er in Brighton taking geriatric mum for a walk on the seafront? Not such a great idea.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Sod’s law innit one of the worse wet winters ever , sun comes out for a week and we banned from going out ... mental !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
kids are coming round to see mum.

decided we will all sit out in the garden, we got side access so need to come through the house. Nice cup of tea and big slice of cake and watch the grandchildren playing in the swing right at the bottom of the garden.

about as good as it could be and all keeping safe distances

the worst bit is not being able to have given the little uns a big hug and kiss for a while. I miss that more than anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here