Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thugs coughing and spitting on members of the public?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You sure you're not the fixated one who in a pandemic post a borderline unwatchable video of one individual dealing with another individual, just because one of them is this Tommy guy?

Its obvious you feel want him knighted and that we all should applaud him because he's done something relatively sensible. However people who are not groupies dont give a **** about him in this day and moment, there are millions and millions of people all over the world (also in the UK) helping other people right now, helping more people every day than this dude has in his life.

My ass its a "test", its just you wanting to send the message "LOOK AT MY TOMMY <3 <3 <3 HE IS SO GOOOOD, WHY YOU NO LOVE HIM?" but I dont think you're fooling anyone.

Its nothing unique though. Same thing in Sweden: health care workers, people organizing to help the elderly, thousands of people doing great things yet there's always a sentiment who wants to point at their favorite far right video blogger saying "oh what a hero he is" while trying to hide their boners.

Wow that's a lot of effort :lolol: Are you going to be my next stalking troll?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Probably not the best time to post “test threads”, whatever that may be?!
Yes, I’m sure you’re at a bit of a loose end but perhaps you could find something more constructive to do than bait people into arguing about a no-mark like Tommy bloody Robinson?

As an aside, on a list of people in a position to “test people’s integrity” you come somewhere below Jeffrey Archer and Phillip Green.

:bigwave:

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Can this ridiculous thread be binned? What is it doing on the CV forum?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
didn't know this, so why did he change his name?

Probably because the yanks would not understand how to pronounce it and he'd never get any work. On the other hand, who'd have thought that a singer that changed his name to Engelbert Humperdinck would be successful?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow that's a lot of effort :lolol: Are you going to be my next stalking troll?

While stringing a few sentences together might be a lot of effort to you it isnt to me.

As for stalking, this is your thread on a forum and I'm replying to it. If that is stalking, we all got some big issues here.

I have great taste in who to stalk, you dont need to get all excited.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We are in the middle of an international crises and could well do without hearing from Yaxley-Lennon.

Incidentally, if anyone takes offence from me referring to him by that name then they can bite me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah SYL is a cock ......but none of you have a derogatory remark concerning the yooof that coughed .sneezed and spat at old people in the street.....inclusive all the way to icu......knobheads.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
yeah SYL is a cock ......but none of you have a derogatory remark concerning the yooof that coughed .sneezed and spat at old people in the street.....inclusive all the way to icu......knobheads.

1. The person is obviously an idiot, no need to comment on it.

2. People dont care much about what idiot x or y is doing in a pandemic, while its bad its also a piss in the ocean (unfortunately)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
1. The person is obviously an idiot, no need to comment on it.

2. People dont care much about what idiot x or y is doing in a pandemic, while its bad its also a piss in the ocean (unfortunately)

if idiots carry on with that sort of behaviour then the "pandemic" that you think you are dealing with now will assume biblical proportions within a few weeks......i seriously worry about the UK , so many brain dead , anti-establishment fuk-whitts , the authorities will really have their work cut out controlling this in the coming weeks/months.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Can this ridiculous thread be binned? What is it doing on the CV forum?

:lolol: The Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon thread at Centre Parks which you had fun on wasn't binned! Why is this thread so different? Is it because it you and others are moist hypocrites ???

If it was your grandparents that were coughed and spat at I hope you would feel differently if someone stepped in to save them from physical,and life threatening abuse.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'll pipe up with theres a lot of out of control herberts in the larger cities in the UK ....it starts with riding your bike through asda and culminates with oiks gobbing , coughing and sneezing in old peoples faces ....whilst the globe has pretty much been put on red alert due to this respiratory pandemic ...a complete and total disregard for community.....leaving his nibs aside the actions of these oiks are ****in well out off order ..........large parts of the UK are fuct........sussex isn't one of them yet. all the best boys , stay safe , see you on the other side...x

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Some love Tommy Robinson, some hate him, most ignore him, each to their own, but what’s this obsession amongst the haters with constantly emphasising his real name?

Do they watch old Cary Grant films and shriek in impotent fury “Noooooooooo! He’s not Cary Grant, he’s ARCHIBALD LEACH”?

No, so why do it with this individual? It’s getting boring. Give it a rest.

Its a cultlike Mantra. i find it amusing when people parrot stuff that has no traction.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
i'll pipe up with theres a lot of out of control herberts in the larger cities in the UK ....it starts with riding your bike through asda and culminates with oiks gobbing , coughing and sneezing in old peoples faces ....whilst the globe has pretty much been put on red alert due to this respiratory pandemic ...a complete and total disregard for community.....leaving his nibs aside the actions of these oiks are ****in well out off order ..........large parts of the UK are fuct........sussex isn't one of them yet. all the best boys , stay safe , see you on the other side...x
Only seen people being much nicer than usual round my way in Sheffield. Young and old.

Have heard it's not so great in Barnsley though.

(Just realised that's not a bad joke, but I wasn't joking)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here