Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Squat Cobbler

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by RossyG View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Some love Tommy Robinson, some hate him, most ignore him, each to their own, but what’s this obsession amongst the haters with constantly emphasising his real name?

Do they watch old Cary Grant films and shriek in impotent fury “Noooooooooo! He’s not Cary Grant, he’s ARCHIBALD LEACH”?

No, so why do it with this individual? It’s getting boring. Give it a rest.
      Some of us have only ever known him as Stephen. That's his name. I could go with Covid Tommy though. Has a ring to it.
      Squat Cobbler

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      I don't hate him. I was being sarcastic at the people who do, and this post was a test for them.
      Why did he change his name?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      Car full of yobs drove down lewes road coughing out the windows at people, *****.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
      The last week has made me realise how incredibly thick some people are, planet would definitely benefit from their, um ... departure
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Do this in Italy and you risk getting charged with attempted murder. At the very least it IS assault.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Swansman View Post
      Was quite obvious tbh, no one but his groupies would post that.
      Groupies?

This was a post to test peoples integrity. I think it is amusing how some posters are so fixated on Robinson that they/you? can ignore a physical assault on innocent members of the public, and trying to infect an elderly couple with corona, whilst at the same time ignoring the behaviour of the attackers because of their own personal agenda.

As I said, it was a test thread and all the usual offenders, and more, turned out to play.

In this instance it shouldn't matter who he is; he stepped in to stop an assault on members of the public and elderly, but all this thread has got is a load of butt hurt moist posters.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nickjhs View Post
      Do this in Italy and you risk getting charged with attempted murder. At the very least it IS assault.
      But Robinson got involved so it doesn't matter

1 Not allowed!
      Groupies?

This was a post to test peoples integrity. I think it is amusing how some posters are so fixated on Robinson that they/you? can ignore a physical assault on innocent members of the public, and trying to infect an elderly couple with corona, whilst at the same time ignoring the behaviour of the attackers because of their own personal agenda.

As I said, it was a test thread and all the usual offenders, and more, turned out to play.

In this instance it shouldn't matter who he is; he stepped in to stop an assault on members of the public and elderly, but all this thread has got is a load of butt hurt moist posters.
      Probably not the best time to post “test threads”, whatever that may be?!
      Yes, I’m sure you’re at a bit of a loose end but perhaps you could find something more constructive to do than bait people into arguing about a no-mark like Tommy bloody Robinson?

As an aside, on a list of people in a position to “test people’s integrity” you come somewhere below Jeffrey Archer and Phillip Green.
      Last edited by The Clamp; 22-03-2020 at 11:48.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
      Sensible madman

1 Not allowed!
      Groupies?

You sure you're not the fixated one who in a pandemic post a borderline unwatchable video of one individual dealing with another individual, just because one of them is this Tommy guy?

Its obvious you feel want him knighted and that we all should applaud him because he's done something relatively sensible. However people who are not groupies dont give a **** about him in this day and moment, there are millions and millions of people all over the world (also in the UK) helping other people right now, helping more people every day than this dude has in his life.

My ass its a "test", its just you wanting to send the message "LOOK AT MY TOMMY <3 <3 <3 HE IS SO GOOOOD, WHY YOU NO LOVE HIM?" but I dont think you're fooling anyone.

Its nothing unique though. Same thing in Sweden: health care workers, people organizing to help the elderly, thousands of people doing great things yet there's always a sentiment who wants to point at their favorite far right video blogger saying "oh what a hero he is" while trying to hide their boners.

4 Not allowed!
      Seems test thread is the new term for trolling.